View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 03:16 AM

OCDP is on a distinguished road

See.. touchy subject heh.. while I tend to agree with everyones opinions I still lean towards the feel that... if your tank is big enough for the juv. and you DO have intentions/plans to get it into a bigger tank (I mean, sure you can say SOME people wont do it.. but you cant say ALL, right..) then it's not that big of a deal. We all know what is right and wrong... etc... and if we are the "responsible reefkeepers" we really are.. then we will do what is right for the fish.. either way! It comes down to some common sense and general reef keeping responsibilities. If you know yourself you have the intentions of providing the optimal environment for that fish once it outgrows (or begins to outgrow; would be a better choice of words) then I myself think it's not that cruel... and I do agree that sticking any fish ripped from the ocean is cruel enough to begin with.

Haha I don't make a whole lot of sense I know.. but you can get the jist of things.