View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 04:05 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Might be worth a try and you're welcome to some of my caulerpa if you need some, but I kind of have my doubts that will work. No fish of mine has ever developed a taste for it...

Not sure what to suggest. I would think he will eventually get hungry and start taking the offered foods... if not .. then something is not right and his future is possibly limited anyhow.

Have you tried flakes? Maybe some spirulina?

Maybe some nori but offered in a different manner? I.e., if you're doing the rolled up nori-on-a-pipe maybe try some in a clip (or vice versa), or perhaps a small piece tied down with elastic to a small rock.

I haven't fed romaine to my fish in years, but years ago I would, and the one tang I had back then would make quick work of a leaf in a clip. Maybe worth a shot, and then you can wean him onto nori and so on..

Maybe the mysis is too large? Have you tried smaller pieces (maybe try the SW mysis, it's not as good as the FW mysis but it's smaller).. or try chopping the larger pieces down ...

Anyhow, good luck.