View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 05:14 AM

Carson. is on a distinguished road
Cool [FS] 300 Gallon Stock Tank

Hello

Discription

I've been looking into a few options for a large pond format reef system. I came across rubbermaid's large stock tanks, typically used for storing feed or water for livestock. They're rubbermaid, and like the famous brute trash cans are totally reef safe. I've seen a couple examples of these being used as reef ponds.

Offer

If anyone else has been looking into this sort of thing I'd like to propose a deal. I found a wholesaler — https://www.webstaurantstore.com/sto...FG42470BK.html — that offers these tanks at a significant discount. The only caveat, you must order at least two. The usual price of these is $500 USD or $613.42 CAD. WebsturantStore, the seller, is offering up these things for $269.99 USD or $331.21 CAD. Like I said, you must purchase at least two to qualify for this deal. If two people were to split the cost and benefit, they each would receive a 300 gallon rubbermaid stock tank for a mere $165.60 CAD. This second best deal I have found offers one of these tanks for $386.38 CAD.

Contact Information
604 671 7346

Thanks all