View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 05:22 AM

DKoKoMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash View Post
Wow, you’re getting a lot of toys in there. And I was so proud of myself for getting these:

The hand pump is very high tech. Saves me the trouble of having to open the jug & having to tip it to pour it out. And no ugly electrical cords!

Hope the fuge light works for you. Btw, what does that silver reflector do & did it come with bulb? Now I want one too haha
First of all those jugs are sweet for manual dosing as you definitely will have less chance of spilling with daily dosing . Right now I have some cheap Rubbermaid 1g containers I use for alk, cal and mag. They work wonders and these little hacks definitely make things easier.

I loved my my TLF reactors however when you double your size and get in to the larger systems you need to replace things . The silver reflector has a sweet clamp that is flexible for different mounting options. It’s supposed to reflect any light 💡 back down that in turn reflects off the water surface (who knows). Found them both on amazon, the bulb was listed with the clamp as “usually bought together” so I did exactly that lol. It only came to $50 to my door, so it’s worth a try. I have some hopes with this new light as it mimics the spectrum of the Keswick H80 and H380 “grow” setting. It is marketed as a grow light so here’s to a bountiful chaeto in the Fuge .