View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:38 PM

someguy is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Elos 120 system and many related components (Vancouver)

I have an Elos 120 complete system for sale. It was set up for about 6 years, but has now been empty for the last 2 years. I also have all the related equipment for this system. I would prefer to sell the entire system as a whole, but will part out if it makes sense. The major components are as follows:

- Elos 120 system (90 Gal) with original sump and skimmer (I had switched to after market sump and skimmer, but still have the originals)
- Complete New in box (never been opened) Neptune Apex system (including Base/display/EB8/Lab Grade probes/DOS dosing system/Advanced leak detection module and 3 probes (with receipt from J&L Aquatics)
-Brand new in box Maxspect Gyre (XF130) powerhead (with receipt)
-Vertex Omega 150 skimmer
-Eshopps sump (14x16x30 - more than appropriate for a system of this size)
- I also have many random powerheads (including Tunze), pumps (Sicce), a Hanna Phos checker, heaters, AI LED lights, and other ancillary equipment

This is a great opportunity for someone to get a all the components for a very high end, beautiful system at a fraction of the price of new. I am asking $3000 for everything. Please note that I am not desperate to get rid of this system, so please don't bother with low ball offers.

PM if interested.