View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 07:09 AM

DorySaid is on a distinguished road

Well Frank it looks like you have a nice setup so you probably covered everything equipment wise. As I said, why don't you just get some flatworm eXit and use that in case like Wardog said its AEFWs. But more importantly, just get your nitrate and phosphate down a bit more before you add more coral. There are no doubt successful colorful tanks that run high phos and nitrate but I believe it probably has to do with corals or other inhabitants in a more crowded system being able to keep up with consuming them. If you just have a few frags, they may be getting overwhelmed with the excess nutrients. It seems like every other parameter looks very reasonable. Only thing if anything, is just those are a little out of wack. I find chaeto only slightly impacts the nutrients but i still love having it. Use some Red Sea No Pox and a little bit of GFO. Start slow. That Red Sea takes about a week or so to start working but when it does, it really does. Makes more of an impact on nitrates more so than phosphates.