View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 05:00 PM
No Cookies

Dearth is on a distinguished road

My brother is a professional truck driver so he sees a lot of things that most people don't get to see. Case in point yesterday just north of Willie's puddle he and another truck driver stopped and saved a lower mainland family from their own stupidity. The family saw a baby deer on the side of the road and decided since its mother wasn't around that they would pick it up and take several pictures holding the deer.

Turns out mom was on the other side of the road desperately trying to get to its baby and my brother and the other trucker saw this and both immediately ran to the family grabbed the fawn from them who apparently were quite indignant about having a deer ripped from their arms and managed to get the fawn over the fence to mom then my brother and other driver proceeded to read the riot act to the family for being so bone headed stupid. People don't think or use common sense any more it's fortunate my brother was there with the other driver because the family was not smart enough to understand wildlife and how dangerous they truly are.