View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 08:20 PM

DKoKoMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
I like Tuxedo urchins, but if you don't glue down frags they will carry them around and usually drop them behind rocks (of course).

My fav CUC are:

Tiger Cukes
Black brittle seastars (other types may catch sm fish)
Scarlet Hermits
Ring cowries
Trochus snails
Tuxedo urchin
Cerith snails
Strawberry/fighting/orange lip conchs

I have all of these in my tank.

I like the new Anthias! Looks healthy. How many did you buy?

Btw, the anemone hosts the Clownfish, not the other way around.

Thanks for sharing Myka. I love the look of the tuxedo urchin but it is definitely a concern to me to have frags knocked over. Unfortunately I only have small frags at the moment and I finally have them secured with epoxy. I still find the odd one knocked off (large fish) or maybe my powder blue does it to annoy me .

I have the rear glass filmed black (my previous 75g was transparent) so it makes it much harder to find the frags lol. If I start with a smaller truce do do you think it will be a wrecking ball? Or am I just going to run the risk of corals here and there being knocked over. As for the rest of your list o am using much the same minus the tigers.

I ended up just getting a single Anthias as I wasn't sure how it would fair in my system. So far so good with her, she seems happy and eating like crazy. Not too sure about my leopard wrasse as she has been AWOL for 3 days now... your right! My anemone is hosting my clowns however I am just happy that my big female accepted the tiny onyx.