View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 05:23 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanerickson View Post
Lol I'm not sure why I have nutrients I don't think I have that many fish.
Chevron tang
2 clowns
4 lyretail anthias
4 springer damsels
That's it, I've always assumed it's from the chevron but I really don't know.
Last test read 17 ppb on hanna phosphorus (this was up to 31when I started the refugium)
N03 was .2 but a week ago it was 2.5-5 ppm on salifert. I'm trying to find a red sea pro nitrate kit atm localaly, im done with this salifert test kit.

The jd came from the east I've been asked to not publicly say who it came from, i think this piece is getting rarer by the day in Canada as its going for 2k a 1/2" in the us, I've seen pics of jd frags going south shit I would do the same if I could at that price. Really hoping for the best with this one looks like it's encrusting already
So are you wanting NO3 lower than the 2.5-5 ppm that it was? I'm dosing KNO3 to try to get that high!

Which foods do you feed? That may contribute to the PO4. 17 ppm is 0.05 ppm, that's the target I'm dosing to too! Could we switch some water around?

USD$2K? Can't say I've seen it over USD$1200 in the US. Weird that the price is going UP rather than down. I'd spend that on a fish, but not a coral. Though I guess a coral gives you the chance to recoop cost.

SPS fanatic.