View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 03:34 PM

Ryanerickson is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKoKoMan View Post
Sweet updates, the fuge should help you out with the extra nutrients. The RFA spawning is pretty cool, do the colours usually come out the same each time?
Usually about 1/2 the babies will resemble there mother exactly or somewhat close . The rest are just a lottery they come out with new colours and patterns every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
Ryan, why do you have nutrients? Pics don't look like you have many fish. JD is looking nice, you get it from Afnan too?
Lol I'm not sure why I have nutrients I don't think I have that many fish.
Chevron tang
2 clowns
4 lyretail anthias
4 springer damsels
That's it, I've always assumed it's from the chevron but I really don't know.
Last test read 17 ppb on hanna phosphorus (this was up to 31when I started the refugium)
N03 was .2 but a week ago it was 2.5-5 ppm on salifert. I'm trying to find a red sea pro nitrate kit atm localaly, im done with this salifert test kit.

The jd came from the east I've been asked to not publicly say who it came from, i think this piece is getting rarer by the day in Canada as its going for 2k a 1/2" in the us, I've seen pics of jd frags going south shit I would do the same if I could at that price. Really hoping for the best with this one looks like it's encrusting already