View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 06:51 PM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

Foto time....

So I recently went for vacation to sunny Cancun and on my short absence had my tank fed lightly 2x a day. When I got back there was algae on the glass and a lot of detritous on the floor. I've spent a total of 8 hrs cleaning the tank sump and feeding this week. Weekly tests are on par but would like to focus on feeding the corals and fish more so my next vacation the tank can sustain less feedings. There seems to also be an imbalance in the tank as I am getting abit of cyano, part of this is due to adding some dry rock that must've leached abit. I will have to change out the rowaphos this weekend and start adding abit more nitrates and also do a 20g wc next week.

I purchased a new clam as the other ones didn't make it after dosing fluconezol and vibrant. I am still doing smaller vibrant doses Bi weekly to keep the few bubble algaes left at bay. On a side note the sps are growing like no tommorow, and I've added a green RFA to the collection and lastly a orange gold goni.

Sorry for the bad pic but gold and teal clam

Not a clear pic but green RFA

Just a random pic of the frag rack with a few new sps and documenting growth on the older stuff.

Lastly a yellow orange gold goni, I burrowed the pic from my buddy Dave as my phone camera sucks.

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips

Last edited by tang daddy; 03-28-2017 at 07:05 PM.