View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Wow lots of colors

Whats the coral on the bottom right just on top of the zoa in the 2 picture, its orange
��Thank you Franco, when setting up this tank I wanted the brightest pieces for the corals I could find, some came at a hefty price.... I decided that my Euphyllia garden would be littered in gold yellow and oranges no greens. The same idea goes for the other Lps and Zoas, I still keep some green like neon trumpets, a Yuma, and GSP in the sump...oh yah and the space invader pectinia.

The orange thing above the yellow zoas is a montipora setosa, fairly cheap and abundant now in the hobby but still one of my favourites because of the intense colour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyfighter View Post
Looks good buddy! I can tell things have grown since I saw it last!
Thanks Tyler, kinda worried now that I'll be leaving in a week to sunny Cancun, hope everything will be well when I get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
Nice LPS! Is that a Blasto bottom right 2nd pic in 2nd post?
Thanks Myka and Yes!

I'll see if I can upload a pic of the blasto, it's one of the first pieces in my tank and when I originally bought the coral it was displayed under uv purple light to my amazement the coral has some cool veins that light up crazy under the LEDs.

Found it here you go!

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips

Last edited by tang daddy; 03-02-2017 at 08:18 PM.