View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 08:31 PM

GoFish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
I wonder what else it's killing that you may or may not be seeing?
That's a great question... I wonder if anyone has tried to contact anyone regarding research on long term effects on unseen life forms. All we have right now is a bunch of guinea pigs. At least short term from what people have observed I've yet to read any negative effects on anything. Keng mentioned losing some "weaker SPS" to RTN, not sure if he can elaborate on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengeroo View Post
and I'm pretty sure 5mg for a 110 gallon is nearly not enough...
supposed to be 20 Mg per gallon, so you're dosing for an aquarium the size of a coffe cup..
He dosed 5.45mg per gallon x 110 gallons = 600mg. Enough to adequately treat a 30 gallon tank, a little bigger than a coffee cup

Here's a quote from Monday on R2R...
"Gone completely. Treatment was started wed night, over 100s of sps colonys. Every type of corals, gonipora, mushrooms, zoas, leptos, shrooms, favia/favites, all types of acans, rock nems, blastos, euphyllia ,acros and montis, nudibranchs, fish, hermitz snails, sea hare, madractis, aiptasia , cheato, calerpa, red algaes plus more. Were all fine, nothing was affected other then bryopsis. All equipment running at 20mg p gallon. Took my buddy 5 days to kill all traces of bryopsis"