View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 06:11 PM

DKoKoMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tang daddy View Post
I think a lot of people are using this doser including myself, for the price I think it's pretty decent and ones on the same level cost Hundreds more.

It's easy to set up and while it may not be super accurate I don't notice the difference, I guess one could retest and calibrate to see how much each of the heads are off but since the initial calibration I personally haven't.

Just set it and perform weekly tests to the big 3. Even if a doser is super accurate I think you have to make changes here and there as the mix you make may not be exact when using dry products unless your are digitally scaling the weight each time you make a mix.

With premixed 2 part it could be a little more accurate but I would still test to make sure.

With that said I've used mine for 5months now as I couldn't keep up with dosing everyday. I use all 4 channels and thinking of getting another 4 to dose some trace and carbon.

Works solid and recommend this doser to anyone on a budget and looking to save money for more corals.

I'm going to take the plunge on it as the other dozers are considerably more expensive. The only thing I'm wondering is if I have the ability to use 2 of the 4 pump channels and turn the other two off for now. Is this possible? Or do these channels run regardless.

I need an affordable doser as my Christmas purchase list for corals is pretty full