View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 09:32 PM

NastayNatron is on a distinguished road

Time for an update! I have completed the equipment side of my reef . I ordered dosing pumps from BRS and programmed them with my Cerebra. Its been nice to be done with daily manual dosing! I completed my "electrical cabinet" on the upper side of the right cabinet with the addition of a Vortech Battery Backup.

I created a cover utilizing a left over shelf from the cabinet and white trim. I mounted a small brushed nickel knob on the left for easy removal. The cover clicks easily into place using cabinet magnets which I mounted in the corners. It makes it look pretty clean.

I also added a second power bar for my Cerebra. 6 outlets was not enough with the first one. I did not have a lot of options for mounting the power bar due to size constraints. I removed the liquor from the middle of the stand along with the middle shelf. I used the same method for mounting the first power bar as you can see below. I then notched a section out of the shelf before putting it back in place. It looks great and actually did not take up a lot of room in the back. It is totally invisible once the bottles are back in place!

As for dosing containers, I went with Vertex Libra Vessels. They look good and are easy to work with. On the right, I installed a trigger systems crystal 5 gallon ATO reservoir. Check it out!