Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Bulk Reef Supply (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Bulk Reef Supply Group Order for June/July (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=98619)

neoh 06-20-2013 08:00 AM

Bulk Reef Supply Group Order for June/July

Hello!

Liz has been running the BRS group buys for awhile, however; it seems she was banned a few weeks ago before she was going to put the next one through. I'm sure there's a good reason for her leaving, so - I figured I would get the ball rolling since I have a big list in my checkout, and like everyone - it's good to save a buck!

I'll take over where she left off:

Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

This order will close June 25th if we have at least 10 people.

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!***

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Lets start - 9 more to go!

Tn23 06-20-2013 08:18 AM

is there a min order amount? I'm probably gonna need some stuff.... I'm in

daplatapus 06-20-2013 02:57 PM

I'll probably be in for this one too.

htfn 06-20-2013 03:44 PM

I might be in, if no minimum order amount. I only need small one so far.

Da Vinci 06-20-2013 04:46 PM

Put me in the list for this one too.

Zoaelite 06-20-2013 04:48 PM

I would like to get some of the mesh they offer for tank tops. Count me in you will have PM shortly.

neoh 06-20-2013 05:20 PM

There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements.

Participants Upgraded to Preferred Reefer status. The good news is anyone who takes part in a Group Buy will automatically be permanently upgraded to Preferred Reefer status in his/her BulkReefSupply.com account. Preferred Reefer prices typically fall between retail and Group Buy prices. This ensures that participants will be able to get Preferred Reefer discounted pricing when out of stock items are back in stock, as well as in the future.

neoh 06-20-2013 05:23 PM

We need 8 more to qualify! If we can get it in, we can start placing the orders on the 25th until the 1st. Your accounts will be set to Group Buy pricing and reflect the discount while shopping, however; you need to PM me your BRS account email and your last name in order to see the prices and place an order, and you can be anywhere in Canada, as long as you're a member of Canreef.

htfn 06-20-2013 05:47 PM

PMed to neoh

Acrowhora 06-20-2013 06:10 PM

pm sent:biggrin: