Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Canada Corals (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   SOLD OUT (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97031)

Jordon 04-22-2013 02:29 AM

SOLD OUT

Literally everything in Livestock and WYSIWYG is sold out. I hope this is just temporary, as I was planning to do an order in the next few weeks, after my business trip.

windcoast reefs 04-22-2013 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDH (Post 813479)
Literally everything in Livestock and WYSIWYG is sold out. I hope this is just temporary, as I was planning to do an order in the next few weeks, after my business trip.

It says that sold means that the coral is still growing out since it is freshly cut, it says that in the description on the livestock page. I found it a little annoying myself, but I can wait.

Jordon 04-22-2013 03:18 AM

It's just strange because a day ago most everything was in stock, and today all Sold :( Many pieces have been 'Sold Out' for a while now, and nothing restocked as far as I can see.

I just hope things get back to normal soon. I would really like to order.

WYSIWYG has all been sold for a while now; but no updates, or new stock.

BlueTang<3 04-22-2013 03:25 AM

They are probably still tied up in the move I read that from there moving thread

Thanks!

We are currently swamped with the build and wont be ordering in any more corals until our new systems are ready.

It's going to take quite a few months.

Jordon 04-22-2013 02:52 PM

I wonder if they will have any existing corals they usally stock in soon?

This really sucks. I had no choice but to wait to order, and now I can't :cry: I hope you guys @ Canada Corals can respond to let your customers know.

AquaticFinatic 04-22-2013 03:01 PM

Jdh how do you expect them to continue a business when they are moving locations? They are most probably moving house to as they moved so far. This is the best move for them to not try and still operate as imagine you getting corals that aren't doing to good then shipped to you and arrive in bad shape ........ Guess who would be shouting then about what poor quality these frags are. Just calm down and relax. It's just corals dude that you can buy from lots of other places if you need them that bad!! Good luck with the move guys :biggrin:

Jordon 04-22-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaticFinatic (Post 813549)
Jdh how do you expect them to continue a business when they are moving locations? They are most probably moving house to as they moved so far. This is the best move for them to not try and still operate as imagine you getting corals that aren't doing to good then shipped to you and arrive in bad shape ........ Guess who would be shouting then about what poor quality these frags are. Just calm down and relax. It's just corals dude that you can buy from lots of other places if you need them that bad!! Good luck with the move guys :biggrin:

Uhhh, I am relaxed and calm. I don't see where I went otherwise... Just a bit dissapointed, that's all ;)

We'll just wait and see I suppose :)

michaelis88 04-23-2013 11:09 AM

it sounded more like their tank has crashed or something, cant believe every single piece would be sold out?????

DAVE 04-23-2013 11:54 AM

With the amount of fraggers in today's market, it should be pretty easy to find what you are looking for. There is at least 5-6 in the GTA alone that have websites and ship frags. Not to mention Coral Master who was previously a sponsor here.

There is no need to sit back and wait....lots of people are willing to take your money :)

Gone Snorkelin' 04-23-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDH (Post 813548)
I wonder if they will have any existing corals they usally stock in soon?

This really sucks. I had no choice but to wait to order, and now I can't :cry: I hope you guys @ Canada Corals can respond to let your customers know.

Do you remember these posts?:

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenon (Post 807002)
We officially moved on Thursday so its a done deal.

We are building new systems from scratch. Still haven't nailed down a glass company yet.

It's going to take a few months before everything is complete. This will be a pretty large build.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDH (Post 809713)
Congrats on the move!

Will you guys be too busy, or are there any new shipments to be expected?... :razz:

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenon (Post 809739)
Thanks!

We are currently swamped with the build and wont be ordering in any more corals until our new systems are ready.

It's going to take quite a few months.