Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Aquatic Addictions (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Here we go Again!!! (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51545)

Aquatic Addictions 04-09-2009 12:28 AM

Here we go Again!!!

Well ladies and gents this Saturday (12pm Apr 11, 2009 VS Colorado Avalanche) we will be doing the last Canucks event (unless I can figure something out for the playoffs).

Few changes this time.

It will be 10% off per goal the canucks score ( livestock only)....HOWEVER :razz: you must

: Be here from the beggining to the end of the game.
: Have your corals selected PRIOR to the beggining of the game.
: and most important....HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Again , should any Canuck score three goals, one person will recieve 50 % off their corals/ livestock!!!! Peoples not here from beggining to end will still recieve 10% only off their livestock should the canucks have scored.We look forward to seeing everyone!!

Also we will be closed Sunday April 12th so we can hop around like rabbits all day long:woot: .

Trigger Man 04-09-2009 12:31 AM

Are you sure you want to do 10% off of each goal the canucks score against the Avalanche? This could be a blowout game, wish I lived near your store.

Aquatic Addictions 04-09-2009 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trigger Man (Post 408989)
Are you sure you want to do 10% off of each goal the canucks score against the Avalanche? This could be a blowout game, wish I lived near your store.

Well I am a little worried as the Canucks are certainly going to be coming out blazing to erase their embarrasing loss at the last meeting of these two teams.:eek:

brickwood 04-09-2009 05:27 AM

I will be there for sure. I heard there was quite a "score" for some people last time you did this. No pun intended. LOL! :flame:

reef bound 04-09-2009 03:46 PM

sounds like fun, wish we lived closer. Go Canucks!!

Phanman 04-09-2009 04:11 PM

great idea, sounds like a blast. Have fun and GL!

Aquatic Addictions 04-09-2009 04:23 PM

yeah good times are to be had for all.....going to see if we can get Mack to show up again at least to entertain those not interested in hockey (as if there is anyone :razz: )

If a certain someone shows up with my new jersey he'll also get an extra 5% off:wink:

Just a little update: shouldnt be too much longer till the Site is done and live. Almost dont inputting all the dry goods and species. Once lauched we will do an online special for all of you who have been so patient. Thank you again for all your support.

Ripwoop 04-09-2009 07:32 PM

SWEET!! perfect timing :twised: I'll be down for this one. Just hope i can make it in for the game. gooooo Avalanche !!! lol kidding :) I'm sure there will be a surplus for that comment lol.

Aquatic Addictions 04-09-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripwoop (Post 409245)
SWEET!! perfect timing :twised: I'll be down for this one. Just hope i can make it in for the game. gooooo Avalanche !!! lol kidding :) I'm sure there will be a surplus for that comment lol.

We look forward to seeing you!!! AS FOR THE AVALANCHE COMMENT......:brick: And I think just for that comment we will add an additional 10% everytime the Avalanche score JUST for you :twised:

bullit67 04-10-2009 12:14 AM

Go CANUCKS GO !! I will be there for sure looking forward to it it was a blast last time