Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Rouge Mods (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50493)

StirCrazy 03-12-2009 02:44 AM

Rouge Mods

Ok there is something serious going on here, Can reef has always been on of the most lenient boards on the net, but to day I noticed 3 closed threads (before I could post I might add) and users stats being fervently toyed with. This is just the first step in dictatorship and soon we will be getting banned for having the wrong type of tank, and will have to be constantly watching what we say. Whats next, Mods demanding payment in the form of beer for reinstatement when you get banned?

just criminal I think :wink::mrgreen::twised:

Steve

Aquattro 03-12-2009 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StirCrazy (Post 398473)
Ok there is something serious going on here, Can reef has always been on of the most lenient boards on the net, but to day I noticed 3 closed threads (before I could post I might add) and users stats being fervently toyed with. This is just the first step in dictatorship and soon we will be getting banned for having the wrong type of tank, and will have to be constantly watching what we say. Whats next, Mods demanding payment in the form of beer for reinstatement when you get banned?

just criminal I think :wink::mrgreen::twised:

Steve

you don't have a tank, you're out.

mark 03-12-2009 02:48 AM

so I figure okay, I'm at work stay off Canreef, wait until I'm home and here I miss everything

Aquattro 03-12-2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark (Post 398476)
so I figure okay, I'm at work stay off Canreef, wait until I'm home and here I miss everything

Well, ya, you don't think we actually work, do ya?? :)

Really not an eventful day, Steve is just (once again) exagerating about stuff.

RuGlu6 03-12-2009 02:53 AM

StirCrazy 03-12-2009 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 398479)
Well, ya, you don't think we actually work, do ya?? :)

Really not an eventful day, Steve is just (once again) exagerating about stuff.

yup exagerating about someones 1200 posts going missing:mrgreen:

hey you talking any time off in the next bit? I need some help finnishing my house :sad:

Steve

RuGlu6 03-12-2009 02:56 AM

[QUOTE;398473]Ok there is something serious going on here, Can reef has always been on of the most lenient boards on the net, but to day I noticed 3 closed threads (before I could post I might add) and users stats being fervently toyed with. This is just the first step in dictatorship and soon we will be getting banned for having the wrong type of tank, and will have to be constantly watching what we say. Whats next, Mods demanding payment in the form of beer for reinstatement when you get banned?

Steve[/quote]

I agree.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
CanReef is insignificant but still good example of this.

Trigger Man 03-12-2009 02:58 AM

Now what did I miss out on, I really have to retire so that I can be on here more. Then I would always be in the loop, as well I would never miss out on some of the great deals that get snatched up every time I log out. How about a Canreef Application for cell phones?

Aquattro 03-12-2009 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trigger Man (Post 398487)
How about a Canreef Application for cell phones?

you don't have Canreef on your phone? That's how Anthony gets all the good stuff. You need a Blackberry!!

Aquattro 03-12-2009 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuGlu6 (Post 398486)
I agree.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
CanReef is insignificant but still good example of this.

Not still sore about getting banned, are you?