Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Calgary (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   J&L invert order? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38309)

finn-a-gin 01-04-2008 02:35 PM

J&L invert order?

I am looking to restock my snails and crabs, is anyone interested in splitting shipping on an order?

Probably looking to do this in a week or so.

hurley 01-04-2008 02:46 PM

id probably be in for a couple things

pandafishowner 01-04-2008 07:34 PM

Can someone explain exactly how an order like this works? How much crabs/snails cost (roughly). I'm looking for between 5-10 of each depending how much I'll need to spend. I'm assuming someone gets them delivered (or picks them up from somewhere??). How would I pay for it? Would I have to send it to someone or pay J&L myself? :redface:

I won't have money til the 18th though. So if it can maybe be postponed til then or if someone arranges one later, after I know how it works, I definitely want to make arrangements.

*eta* I went to the J&L site and made a list, my order would be roughly $41 (based on the price for 1-49 of crabs/snails)

finn-a-gin 01-06-2008 03:05 AM

I can wait till then. Early in the week I will call and set it up. We could all meet at Deerfoot mall to divide
I will keep you all updated.
Finn-a-gin

pandafishowner 01-06-2008 04:04 AM

Think it might be possible to arrange delivery to my house for me? I have 2 young kids and no vehicle. :(

TRIX 01-06-2008 02:33 PM

I would like in on this if I can.

albert_dao 01-06-2008 04:39 PM

In case this one doesn't go through, I have a large invert order sceduled for the 10th of this month.

pandafishowner 01-06-2008 09:32 PM

Let me know what's happening soon. If we're going through with the J&L order, I'll have my paycheque on the 18th. By that time I'm sure Golds will have no crabs or snails and I definitely need them.

My order is actually closer to $50, so if two or three more people get in on it with similar cost orders, shipping is free. I'm able to pay some money if someone can drop my order off ($10? $15?), otherwise I have to beg off from this order as I'd have no way to get my stuff.

finn-a-gin 01-07-2008 07:11 PM

I encourage any of you that are interested to check out J&L's group shipping policy. I spoke with Mike today, he stated that individuals interested can call next week for availability and to verify payment info. I am looking to have shipment for the 22nd on Jan. Arrival is expected around 9-10am.

I will be the "ambassador" for this order.

Tony

pandafishowner 01-07-2008 09:21 PM

hi Tony.

I'm wondering if I'd be able to do an email money transfer to you for the total of my order? As I said, I won't be paid til the 18th and I haven't got a Visa and I don't want to send an e-check to J&L via Paypal. If I send the payment to you, could you add my items to yours?

This is what I'm wanting to order...

Package #2 15 - 25 Gallons
12 - Blue Legged Hermits
3 - Red Scarlet Hermit
5 - Astrea Snails
5 - Margarita Snails
5 - Cerith Snails
$48.95

Let me know, okay?