Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LF: Fancy red bubble tip anemone (YYC) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=118086)

mrhasan 02-07-2016 09:06 PM

LF: Fancy red bubble tip anemone (YYC)

Some call it rainbow, some call it flame; I will just call it fancy red bubble tip anemone. If you have any and can sell a small one, please let me know. Thanks in advance :)

mrhasan 02-08-2016 02:02 PM

Bump. Got a good feeling I will be able to find something today. Let's make it happen :)

Zoaelite 02-08-2016 03:14 PM

Pisces has a good assortment at the moment.

Expect to pay though, rainbows are less expensive but flame bubble tips are $250+.

mrhasan 02-08-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 981903)
Pisces has a good assortment at the moment.

Expect to pay though, rainbows are less expensive but flame bubble tips are $250+.

Thanks for the lead :) I will have to visit them.

$250+? :neutral: I saw Canada Corals selling one couple of weeks ago for $99 and got sold within minutes.

Skimmer Juice 02-08-2016 03:37 PM

just keep checking canada corals on fridays they have them frequently just have to be quick

Zoaelite 02-08-2016 06:05 PM

Oooo In that case I might have to check out CC myself haha.

mmatt 02-08-2016 06:47 PM

Check fragbox he's had one for $100 for a while. I have some rainbow and flame, and some thing like an ultra rainbo . But I've never shipped before. I just sold about 4 locally in the gta. But frag box had a nice one for sure. I was gonna buy it but already have a few. Not on his web site I dont think so email him. Good luck lmk if your successful

Not sure what overnight shipping would be to you

mrhasan 02-08-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skimmer Juice (Post 981906)
just keep checking canada corals on fridays they have them frequently just have to be quick

Yes I get their update every Friday. There was one couple of weeks ago but my tank wasn't ready so had to pass. Will keep my eyes on their update. Thanks :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 981919)
Oooo In that case I might have to check out CC myself haha.

We can probably get a group buy going once they have the flames; priorities!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmatt (Post 981924)
Check fragbox he's had one for $100 for a while. I have some rainbow and flame, and some thing like an ultra rainbo . But I've never shipped before. I just sold about 4 locally in the gta. But frag box had a nice one for sure. I was gonna buy it but already have a few. Not on his web site I dont think so email him. Good luck lmk if your successful

Not sure what overnight shipping would be to you

Thanks. I will check with fragbox :)

Oh how I missed going to Pisces :razz: Went over there to see what they have and they had three separate labels:

Rose bubble tip, rainbow bubble tip and flame. The flame was $250, didn't resemble anything special from regular rose. Asked which one is the rainbow and the guy showed me a bleached condy; asked him whether he is absolutely sure that's the rainbow and he seemed quite confident. I walked out with 6 scarlet hermits :smile:

mrhasan 02-09-2016 01:49 PM

Let's try this once again! BUMP!

Ashleydawn 02-10-2016 03:52 AM

Flame Anemones

3 Attachment(s)
I have 9 I could sell you one just message me. :)