Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Embarassing or Bizarre Shopping Lists (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=116128)

Myka 10-02-2015 11:31 PM

Embarassing or Bizarre Shopping Lists

So, this post:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vancity (Post 965888)
I went to the dollar store yesterday and thought about buying panty hose. Felt like such creeper looking at that section :redface:

Got me thinking. There are some odd things I've had to buy in the past that were embarrassing, such as:

Once upon a time I worked on a horse breeding farm, and I was sent to Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up the "special order". You shoulda seen the check out lady's face when I set down a 1 gallon jug of KY Jelly, a giant box of enemas, and a pack of chewing gum. I just smiled. :eek:

Madreefer 10-03-2015 04:48 AM

Ok now this site is soooo lacking. Last year the group of guys on here would of ran with your post Mindy. I don't get emberassed buying anything. I make up some rediculous story and usually leave the till with the clerk crying they laugh so hard. It's fun buying odd things.

SeaHorse_Fanatic 10-03-2015 05:39 AM

Asking my mom for her old ripped panty hose was a little weird:redface:

gregzz4 10-04-2015 01:26 AM

Surely going through the Walmart checkout with a couple gallon jugs of vinegar, a couple gallon jugs of epsom salts, and a few kilos of baking soda must raise a few eyebrows ....
I'm sure anyone who doesn't know any better would think you're building a bomb :lol:

spit.fire 10-04-2015 01:31 AM

5l or hydrogen peroxide
Scrub brushes
Razor blades
10 chocolate bars
A lighter

Myka 10-04-2015 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madreefer (Post 965935)
Ok now this site is soooo lacking. Last year the group of guys on here would of ran with your post Mindy. I don't get emberassed buying anything. I make up some rediculous story and usually leave the till with the clerk crying they laugh so hard. It's fun buying odd things.

Last year? Try 3 years ago. Those were the days. :D

Yeah, share a story!!

gregzz4 10-04-2015 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madreefer (Post 965935)
Ok now this site is soooo lacking

So, make us laugh, or surprise us Bill
We're ready for some new input ...

Madreefer 10-04-2015 04:20 PM

I went as a gorilla for Halloween back in my "bar years". I thought the costume was lacking and needed an accessory. So I went to an adult store and purchased an extremely big black add on. The freind I went there with ended up leaving the store and going to wait in the car cuz I kept calling him honey. Than it was off to the hardware store to figure out some way to attatch it to the costume, but I did'nt bring the costume. The man did'nt know how to react when said I needed to build something so it stayed in place. The shocked look on peoples faces is the funniest parts when buying odd things.
That big black thing was involved in alot of jokes for a few years as it would get hidden in peoples houses or in their cars. Growing up my freinds and myself were like the idiots from the Jackass movies.

Myka 10-04-2015 05:15 PM

^ :lol: That's awesome!!!

Myka 11-25-2015 02:31 AM

Need more silly stories...