Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Calgary (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A very SPSy Christmas (freebies!!!) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103043)

mrhasan 12-09-2013 07:18 PM

A very SPSy Christmas (freebies!!!)

With the holiday approaching, we are all planning big regarding everything (starting from family and escalating it upto our tanks :lol:). Some might be planning to grab something nice for the tank, some might be planning to leave it to join their family for the holiday while I finalize my thesis :razz:

So this year, I have decided to do a little give away. :)

Purpose: To forget about all the LED wars I started :redface: And to express my sadness for not being able to initialize the balling war to full fledged due to thread close downs :( Ah just kidding.....its the holiday season and EVERYONE LOVES FREEBIES :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will be making some small frags (not less than an 1") of neon green birdnest and red montipora digitata. Nothing fancy but free :)

Here's the catch: New reefers will get preference.
Reason: So that they can give SPS a try without breaking the bank :)

I believe I will have enough frags for maybe around 10 people but maybe more.

So PM me with which frag you want (limited to one per reefer so that the joy of free frag can spread among more reefers) and we can set a time :) Since I stay at the university till late at night, pickups will have to be done on coming Saturday.

Happy holiday :)

Slyguy00 12-09-2013 07:20 PM

Thats a great idea. Good on you!

eli@fijireefrock.com 12-09-2013 08:05 PM

very nice of you...Christmas spirit:biggrin:

BuschWacker 12-09-2013 08:12 PM

good on you buddy. ive already cashed in on his kindness a few weeks ago. you will not be disappointed with whatever you receive. i wish i had enough pieces to pay it forward. awesome idea. huge :yo::clap2:

SteveCGY 12-09-2013 08:13 PM

This is awesome of you I hope I get the chance to try

darkreef 12-09-2013 08:45 PM

Pmed!

gqlmao 12-09-2013 08:51 PM

Good stuff Raied! If my little SPS were a little bigger I would give a couple frags out too.

mrhasan 12-09-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slyguy00 (Post 864833)
Thats a great idea. Good on you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by eli@fijireefrock.com (Post 864840)
very nice of you...Christmas spirit:biggrin:

Thanks Eli :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuschWacker (Post 864843)
good on you buddy. ive already cashed in on his kindness a few weeks ago. you will not be disappointed with whatever you receive. i wish i had enough pieces to pay it forward. awesome idea. huge :yo::clap2:

Thats just way too much appreciation to handle :lol: Thank you so much :) Hope your packman is going well in the tank; make sure to put it in low/moderate light (same light requirement as acans actually).

mrhasan 12-09-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveCGY (Post 864844)
This is awesome of you I hope I get the chance to try

Replied :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkreef (Post 864856)
Pmed!

Replied :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gqlmao (Post 864859)
Good stuff Raied! If my little SPS were a little bigger I would give a couple frags out too.

Thanks Stanley :D You better stop gundaming and start growing those acros of yours faster :mrgreen:

darkreef 12-09-2013 09:19 PM

Really nice person <3 hope the holidays are good to them !