Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Hardware (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=245)
-   -   ATI lights (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102524)

BuschWacker 11-20-2013 05:01 PM

ATI lights

Do you guys keep ATI light fixtures in stock?

denny_C 11-20-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuschWacker (Post 860221)
Do you guys keep ATI light fixtures in stock?

not in stock at the moment as we are mostly led but i can order them in if you need one and we will be carrying the hybrids here shortly we just wanted to buy a couple to test out on our systems and its lived up to our expectations so we will be carrying this fixture in the near future.

bulbs we carry and stock a full line(mostly lol)

as far as t5 fixtures goes we will carry some select fixtures in the future once i have the space , baby steps ;)

any particular light you had in mind and maybe i can help you out?:)

cheers buddy

denny

BuschWacker 11-20-2013 05:21 PM

looking to upgrade the light on my 46 bowfront. i thought about going totally LED's, 2 SOL's, but due to the black hinge on the lid, and the black brace that goes front to back on the tank, it might leave dead spots or shadows. thats why i was looking into a large T5 setup. unfortunately the hybrids are way out of my budget. trying to stick to $500 or less. read great things about the ATI sunpowers. would like dimmable, but they are over budget as well. a 36" 6 bulb would fit perfectly, but unsure if it would end up having to much light outside the tank. ive been researching like mad for the past week, and everything is starting to all blend together.

matt_C 11-20-2013 07:20 PM

ATI 36" 6x39W SunPower is $504.00 + taxes

Doug 11-22-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt@concept (Post 860258)
ATI 36" 6x39W SunPower is $504.00 + taxes

:confused:

BuschWacker 11-22-2013 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 860656)
:confused:

Confused? Or did I miss something?

Doug 11-22-2013 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuschWacker (Post 860670)
Confused? Or did I miss something?

Sorry no. They just peaked my interest. Cant decide between them and the led,s I was going to buy. :D

BuschWacker 11-22-2013 05:02 AM

I hear ya. Would love a great LED setup, but really don't think its in the cards for this tank. I've been researching all week. Solid fixture. People are having great success with it. Very few complaints. I think I may have just talked myself into it.

On that note, what do you guys at concept need from me to get one ordered in?

LoJack 11-22-2013 02:49 PM

You won't regret an ATI fixture … I promise.

I just switched from LED to an ATI Sunpower 8x54 a few months ago. My corals have never looked better … and their growth in the last 6 months exceeds the first year altogether.

I know everyone's on the LED wagon … and this wasn't meant to start a debate, just wanted to say you'll love this fixture!

Aquattro 11-22-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoJack (Post 860729)
You won't regret an ATI fixture … I promise.

I just switched from LED to an ATI Sunpower 8x54 a few months ago. My corals have never looked better … and their growth in the last 6 months exceeds the first year altogether.

I know everyone's on the LED wagon … and this wasn't meant to start a debate, just wanted to say you'll love this fixture!

Agreed, I'm very happy with my powermodule 8 bulb unit.