Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   The Reef Network (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Reef Network Frag Swap and Auction (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65070)

Jason McK 06-01-2010 10:24 PM

Reef Network Frag Swap and Auction

OK I think it's official.

This years event will be a combination of swap meet and silent auction.
all sellers should contact me via PM to let me know you need some space to sell.
For those who want to submit auction frags I will need exact coral frag types and amounts as soon as you can.

Date: June 27th 2010
Time : 11:00am until everything is sold (this usually happens fast)
Location : Seahorse Fanatic's house (exact location will be posted here closer to the event)
6745 Lakeview Ave, Burnaby
Anthony's cell is 604-868-5553.
Please e-mail photos to reefnetwork@gmail.com for all corals that will be entered into the auction

J

Chowder 06-01-2010 10:32 PM

I will be there to buy,sell and should have a few pieces for the auction. Jason I will let you know the auction pieces in the next few days. Do you want pictures of the pieces?

Chris

reeferious 06-02-2010 03:37 AM

canreef swap party

many of us canreef members are just as fascinated with freshwater aquatics as with reef keeping (just take a look at forum here dedicated to freshwater keeping). to stir up most everyones' enthusiasm why not encourage people to also bring in freshwater equipments, livestocks, plants etc and make the swap party a roaring success. i myself for one will be hunting for treasures you might be bringing in.

BlueWorldAquatic 06-02-2010 03:45 AM

Give me a shout later when you guys get a chance. I'll send up a few things if you like so you can auction off and use the proceeds for your expenses.

Ken - BWA

Jason McK 06-02-2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueWorldAquatic (Post 523916)
Give me a shout later when you guys get a chance. I'll send up a few things if you like so you can auction off and use the proceeds for your expenses.

Ken - BWA

WOW thanks Ken I'll PM soon

Jason McK 06-02-2010 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeferious (Post 523913)
many of us canreef members are just as fascinated with freshwater aquatics as with reef keeping (just take a look at forum here dedicated to freshwater keeping). to stir up most everyones' enthusiasm why not encourage people to also bring in freshwater equipments, livestocks, plants etc and make the swap party a roaring success. i myself for one will be hunting for treasures you might be bringing in.

By All means I think it was the first swap meet we encouraged the Fresh water people to come out. Unfortunately not a lot came. But by all means we can do that

J

SeaHorse_Fanatic 06-02-2010 08:15 AM

Some fw BCA members are coming and they will probably be buying/selling some fw stuff as well.

I have both fw & sw, so I'll have some fw plant packs for sale & probably some fw equipment, etc.

Anthony

Chaloupa 06-02-2010 03:22 PM

OOOH can't wait! I will hopefully be coming!

Milad 06-07-2010 10:03 PM

i will be there! and ill bring a friend that hasnt been before
wait, i havent been before either!!
everyone make sure you bring bunch of frags i can buy.

Jason McK 06-07-2010 10:54 PM

sounds good. Look forward to seeing you there.

Sellers Please start thinking about what you are brining

Have only had 1 person submit auction items
J