Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Nano 02-03-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 789297)
Problem with the Pennie is there sopose to round your total purchase and I already seen places rounding there prices witch means you'll end up paying a lot more for stuff rather than 1-2 cents

Good point what is walmart going to do now??

Phil 02-03-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nano (Post 789299)
Good point what is walmart going to do now??

And onley on cash purchase not on debit!!! So u can still debit a penny

Nano 02-03-2013 11:46 PM

so a walmart employee put a nice dent in my jeep with the carts and just kept going. I went in and talked to the manager she said "sorry she's deaf..."
Is she blind too?!?! Needless to say I'm getting it fixed on their dime but seriously...
She's deaf but she couldn't see or feel the carts smashing into my car? My god.. :lol:

fishoholic 02-04-2013 02:04 AM

Getting to know the Calgary hospital fairly well. Doug's Mom is in the critical intensive care unit :sad:

lastlight 02-04-2013 02:06 AM

Sorry to hear I hope things turn out ok.

The Grizz 02-04-2013 02:15 AM

Sorry to hear Laurie, tell Doug where all thinking about him & his mom & hoping for a turn around in her condition.

fishoholic 02-04-2013 02:23 AM

Thanks guys. I also found out its the cardiac intensive care unit. His mom has double pneumonia and had a minor heart attack and is hooked up to a breathing machine. We are hopeful that the antibiotics will kick in and clear her lungs and she'll get better.

intarsiabox 02-04-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 789297)
Problem with the Pennie is there sopose to round your total purchase and I already seen places rounding there prices witch means you'll end up paying a lot more for stuff rather than 1-2 cents

I'm sure they are just using it as an excuse to raise prices a bit more. A number of provinces have HST with an odd number (13%) so rounding up before the till nation wide would do nothing to get a total that would end in a 5 or zero.

Aysha 02-04-2013 03:42 AM

Welp, I fold. I'm going to focus on my F/W systems! It was a great learning experience thanks guys!

lockrookie 02-07-2013 03:10 AM

I don't understand when ppl complain about the price of a coral and saying you shouldn't charge retail for a used coral.. This has been on my mind recently. If you go to a flower store and want flowers can you say you want a discount cause they are used or damaged by being cut? Lol

Anyways I get what ppl mean by it all as in for the love of the hobby share and get shared with as its usually what I do.. It's just one of those things that real really struck me as a funny comment.

Just my random thought for the day