Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sold everything please delete (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45292)

Boomboy 09-27-2008 12:11 AM

Sold everything please delete

/

Boomboy 09-28-2008 08:40 PM

bump

Murminator 09-28-2008 08:47 PM

Pm sent

The-new-guy 09-29-2008 02:28 AM

pm sent

scorpio73 09-29-2008 04:14 AM

you have mail

pm d

Nexus13 09-29-2008 04:43 AM

Hey Dan,

why are you shutting down?!

i'm interested in the Open brain. when could i come by?

Boomboy 09-29-2008 08:13 PM

ok because i got of responces, i am going to go as, first pms then first come first serve, due to that fact that internet selling falls through alot. i live in stony plain, if that doesnt work for some people. and for the people that come if you buy more corals i will give discounts.

The-new-guy 09-29-2008 09:19 PM

pm'd

Boomboy 09-30-2008 02:16 AM

really great to meet you the-new guy (tad) sorry for those who wanted it but it was already sold, first come first serve, its hard to sell stuff online , falls through alot. i apologize for those who wanted them. just remember there are always frags and its better for us to grow and sell then to take them from the ocean.

Murminator 09-30-2008 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomboy (Post 348547)
ok because i got of responces, i am going to go as, first pms then first come first serve, due to that fact that internet selling falls through alot. i live in stony plain, if that doesnt work for some people. and for the people that come if you buy more corals i will give discounts.

So I PM you reguarding an item you tell me to come by to pick up tonight you give me your address and phone number to call you I call you at 2:30 this afternoon to arrange for the pick up between 7-730 tonight. Pm you back reguarding our phone conversation and give you my phone number. Drive from Sherwood Park to the southwest end of Stony Plain I have your address but forgot you number cannot find your address thought maybe I wrote it down wrong stop at 2 houses on your cresent ask them they don't know who you are. Call a friend to log in under my name and get your number call you and you tell me "it's long gone????" WTF???...I say "I called you this aft and had prearranged time for pick up" you tell me "well ya lots of people pmed me about it". Thats when I hung up.......thats when your neighbor pointed out your cavalier parked on the corner...but but wife wouldn't let me pay you a visit :wink:
So thanks for selling the coral out from under me, wasting my evening, and worst of all wasting my gas to and from there...remember karma's a bitch

So all be warned of the shady dealings practices this guy has