Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Modular LED (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Thanks Martin! (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=85268)

Obbey 04-12-2012 02:39 PM

Thanks Martin!

Just wanted to share my first experience while dealing with Martin McNally, I recently placed my first order with Modular LED and must say that dealing with Martin was such a pleasure. I ordered an Apex Lite System that apparently had a large backlog according to Neptune Systems, Martin was always quick to reply to any emails I had sent inquiring about the status of my order.

After a lengthy wait my order has arrived and with a free upgrade to the full Apex System. I can't thank Martin enough and highly recommend anyone looking to place an order, to check out www.modularled.ca

Mark

wmcinnes 04-13-2012 01:35 AM

+1. I just ordered 2 AI Sols and a VDM module for my Apex from Martin. Arrived quickly, well packed, and even came with a bonus Dairy Milk chocolate bar haha. Thanks again Martin, the lights look fantastic!

BigAl07 04-13-2012 03:07 PM

My experience with Martin was as previously noted. Tons of interaction before the order and after (the after part falls short with many vendors but not Martin).

Great service and a great LED product! My tank is rocking custom ModularLED controlled by GHL ProfiLux!

troni 04-13-2012 03:30 PM

He is VERY helpful!

reefgirl189 04-13-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmcinnes (Post 704405)
+1. I just ordered 2 AI Sols and a VDM module for my Apex from Martin. Arrived quickly, well packed, and even came with a bonus Dairy Milk chocolate bar haha. Thanks again Martin, the lights look fantastic!

Wow I've never had the pleasure of dealing with Martin - YET - but now that I hear there is free chocolate involved I don't see a reason not to! :biggrin:

Skimmerking 04-13-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefgirl189 (Post 704707)
Wow I've never had the pleasure of dealing with Martin - YET - but now that I hear there is free chocolate involved I don't see a reason not to! :biggrin:

you stay away from my choc reefgirl unless you are going to share with me

Nano 04-13-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefgirl189 (Post 704707)

I never got my chocolate bar :sad:

reefgirl189 04-13-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skimmer King (Post 704757)
you stay away from my choc reefgirl unless you are going to share with me

Only if you can tell me how they really get the caramel into the caramilk bars.

John from Spruce Grove 04-13-2012 06:00 PM

I recently built a small LED array that Martin provided me with the parts for. I could not get a couple LEDs to light up- it's bound to happen every once in a while, maybe it was even something I did?- and as soon as I informed Martin, replacements showed up in my mailbox very quickly, no questions asked. I have no hesitation in recommending his modular LED products or his service. I'm sure its only a matter of time before we are reading about him as a successful Alberta company (not in the oil and gas business) shipping all over the world, barely managing to keep up with orders...

BigAl07 04-13-2012 06:03 PM

For the record I know he's already shipped to the US and to Australia :)