Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Tank Journal (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   My addiction 300DD (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81707)

Reefie 02-09-2012 01:26 AM

Took you long enough to post updates!!!

Now I don't have to go over to your house to look for updates anymore. Haha!

About time you moved the Blonde Naso OUT of the BioCube! Haha!

Like I've said before............you have a little too much GREEN on the left side of the tank. :twised:

If you move some of those bad boys over to the right side, you'll have more balance of colours throughout the whole tank.

BTW, the tank looks like cr@p! I expected more from you.........

Haha Just kidding bud!

It looks awesome! I can't wait until you glue down some of the new pieces you've picked up recently.

apexifd 02-09-2012 03:43 AM

I expect more tang from the 300DD.

1 purple
1 chevron
1 black
1 powder brown
1 sail fin
1 regal

Chowder 02-09-2012 05:09 AM

Tank looks great Rich.

Chris

Bblinks 02-09-2012 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casey8 (Post 680257)
Cannot tell from your picture but it is a beautiful tank you have and very expensive too. Can you tell me more why it is special and what does DD means ?

DD stands for deep dimension, it's a factory marine land tank and they called it deep dimension due to the 36 inch depth. I am not sure what you mean by special but my wife did gave me the okay to upgrade. I thought that was pretty special.😃

Casey8 02-09-2012 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bblinks (Post 680371)
DD stands for deep dimension, it's a factory marine land tank and they called it deep dimension due to the 36 inch depth. I am not sure what you mean by special but my wife did gave me the okay to upgrade. I thought that was pretty special.��

36" depth ... wow no wonder someone told me the tank is special, but I didn't ask why its special :biggrin:

Bblinks 02-09-2012 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reefie (Post 680266)
Took you long enough to post updates!!!
I know it took a bit but come on give me a break. Life is busy, not every one is as fortunate as you.��
Now I don't have to go over to your house to look for updates anymore. Haha!
So lazy.....
About time you moved the Blonde Naso OUT of the BioCube! Haha!
Hey hey that was suppose to be our secret, you better bail me out when the tang police come and arrest me!
Like I've said before............you have a little too much GREEN on the left side of the tank. :twised:
I am getting on it as soon as I finish this.
If you move some of those bad boys over to the right side, you'll have more balance of colours throughout the whole tank.

BTW, the tank looks like cr@p! I expected more from you.........

Haha Just kidding bud!

It looks awesome! I can't wait until you glue down soe of the new pieces you've picked up recently.

Thanks buddy. ☺

Bblinks 02-09-2012 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclesalty (Post 680260)
I know all about low quality pics Rich! :lol:
Tank is looking awesome like your old one did

Thanks dude. Very much appreciated.

Bblinks 02-09-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apexifd (Post 680340)
I expect more tang from the 300DD.

1 purple
1 chevron
1 black
1 powder brown
1 sail fin
1 regal

Is that a list for me or a list for you??😁i am not the only one who has upgraded! Isnt there a black body tang with a orange spot on the tail swimming in a 210 gallon tank in Richmond somewhere...😉

Bblinks 02-09-2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chowder (Post 680368)
Tank looks great Rich.

Chris

Hey Chris, thanks for for the complement! I still have to come by and check out your tank one of these days.

Bblinks 02-09-2012 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casey8 (Post 680373)
36" depth ... wow no wonder someone told me the tank is special, but I didn't ask why its special :biggrin:

Oh oops, my bad. 😊