Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Vancouver Island (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Next frag swap in Victoria? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=96543)

windcoast reefs 04-07-2013 07:29 AM

Next frag swap in Victoria?

Does anyone In Victoria wanna have a frag swap? I can host at my place or if anyone else wants to volunteer they can!

Aquattro 04-07-2013 01:07 PM

Might be able to hold it here if there's more room. When were you thinking?

windcoast reefs 04-07-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 809315)
Might be able to hold it here if there's more room. When were you thinking?

Yeah my place is pretty small, I was thinking end of the month?

Aquattro 04-07-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by windcoast reefs (Post 809375)
Yeah my place is pretty small, I was thinking end of the month?

Let's see how much interest there is and we can plan from there. Need at least 10 people to make it worth Christy baking those chickpea brownies :)

Borderjumper 04-07-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 809400)
Let's see how much interest there is and we can plan from there. Need at least 10 people to make it worth Christy baking those chickpea brownies :)

Haha the less people who show the more for you! I may have a few things to bring depending on the day. The end of the month is typically a gong show for me.

Aquattro 04-07-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borderjumper (Post 809407)
Haha the less people who show the more for you! I may have a few things to bring depending on the day. The end of the month is typically a gong show for me.

I knew the brownies would bring you out!! lol Sorry, none for me, I'm can't eat those right now. You can have mine, for a frag :)

What dates work for you? You're integral to a good swap, so we can't leave you out!

Borderjumper 04-07-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 809408)
I knew the brownies would bring you out!! lol Sorry, none for me, I'm can't eat those right now. You can have mine, for a frag :)

What dates work for you? You're integral to a good swap, so we can't leave you out!

Lol yeah my diabetic self isn't supposed to have any either

How does the first weekend in May look? The 4th or the 5th?

Oh this is totally off topic, but I started tomato plants way to early.. My window is full of blooming 6" high plants.. Anyone want a few??

Duker 04-07-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borderjumper (Post 809409)
Oh this is totally off topic, but I started tomato plants way to early.. My window is full of blooming 6" high plants.. Anyone want a few??

Hey Shelly, yes i'd love a couple tomatoe plants. What kind of tomatoes?
And i will have those two zoo med magnetic probe holders you gave me, back to you in a day or two, they are on their way over from van tonight with Wayne(J&L shopping). Thanks so much again for fronting those to me.

And i am totally in for a frag swap...... i soooooooooo need to empty my frag racks, sps and zoa frags. That's what im bringing. Im sure it will be on a sat or sun, so can it be a bit later on in the day....like afternoon sometime, as i work both those days till 4:30, i should be able to get off work a touch early to make it before people leave and the brownies are gone!!!
Can i request some rice kripie eggs too Christy/Brad???:wink:

Borderjumper 04-07-2013 08:35 PM

[quote=Duker;809417]Hey Shelly, yes i'd love a couple tomatoe plants. What kind of tomatoes?
Some are Red Robin.. Those are actually setting tomatos.. Google em!
then I have some that I saved the seeds from an especially good plant.. I don't remember what those are, then some Yellow tumblers and minions.

Text me if you want to pick some up.

windcoast reefs 04-07-2013 10:32 PM

I would love to take some but I'm outa room! I've got some trimming to do so hopefully we can get this going!