Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   whos got hobbys????? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70523)

reefwars 12-06-2010 05:14 AM

whos got hobbys?????

being bored figured id see what else everyone has for hobbys???

me i play guitar, have played for 15yrs ,rhythm guitar metal influenced and at one time it took up all my time now adays i still try to play every other night but its getting harder to find he time:):)

sooooo watcha all got????

The Grizz 12-06-2010 05:18 AM

My hobby's are work for my company, work around the acreage, help out the wife with the 13 Husky's ( new litter of 7 Dec 1 ) we have and oh ya did I mention work. :lol:

Llamarama 12-06-2010 05:19 AM

:) just nerd hobbies...I play Magic:the gathering every friday when i have time and video games again when I have time xbox live handle is Bizatch Mcgee :P oh and baking, I love baking :)

Aquattro 12-06-2010 05:47 AM

When not playing with the tank, I'm competing in flyball and agility with my dogs. I'm also training a couple of them to herd sheep. That's a work in progress :)

reefwars 12-06-2010 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 570734)
When not playing with the tank, I'm competing in flyball and agility with my dogs. I'm also training a couple of them to herd sheep. That's a work in progress :)

i have a doberman and we use to do schutzhund(forgive my speling lol) when she was younger but it got to be too far out of the city:) dogs are crazy smart, if i had to guess are you training austrailian sheppards or collies??

Aquattro 12-06-2010 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefwars (Post 570736)
i have a doberman and we use to do schutzhund(forgive my speling lol) when she was younger but it got to be too far out of the city:) dogs are crazy smart, if i had to guess are you training austrailian sheppards or collies??

I have 2 Border Collies, an Aussie and a pitty X.. full house over here :)

zum14 12-06-2010 05:59 AM

Between my house, work and my 3 mini wieners my tank takes up any leftover time. Ive been dreaming of screaming up the side of a mountain at 8000rpm everytime it snows though. Im a little worried.

randallino 12-06-2010 06:33 AM

Model Rocketry, is my summer hobby. I have launched and recovered a rocket to 10,000 feet :surprise:. Physics in the summer/Biology in the winter. Throw a parrot and a Keeshound into the mix just round things out.

Llamarama 12-06-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 570734)

I was actually considering putting my lab/border collie in flyball as she has a tennis ball infatuation not sure if she could do it though :) eep missed my dogs as a hobby have a mini wiener also and we all walk and run at our local offleash park daily :)

Aquattro 12-06-2010 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamarama (Post 570753)
I was actually considering putting my lab/border collie in flyball as she has a tennis ball infatuation not sure if she could do it though

We've trained a labradoodle, so anything can learn :) Pretty much any dog can do it!