Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Q&A (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Post Removed...no explaination. (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82602)

reefermadness 01-30-2012 11:31 PM

Post Removed...no explaination.

Hi.

I recently had a post removed. It's not the first time but usually I can speculate the reason, this time I have no idea. It would be nice to know why your post is deleted, if only to make aware of a broken rule or etiquette and not repeat it. With out an explanation you are just left wondering why and repeating the same mistake over and over.

reefwars 01-30-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefermadness (Post 677149)
Hi.

I recently had a post removed. It's not the first time but usually I can speculate the reason, this time I have no idea. It would be nice to know why your post is deleted, if only to make aware of a broken rule or etiquette and not repeat it. With out an explanation you are just left wondering why and repeating the same mistake over and over.

this is coming up alot lately it def would be nice if a pm to the poster followed either by mod or vendor who removed any comments....nothing worse then left wondering with no explanation:question:

good luck:)

Aquattro 01-30-2012 11:50 PM

Darryl, where was this post? Typically it's me that removes things, and I generally follow up, but I can't recall removing anything of yours...

Seriak 01-30-2012 11:51 PM

I ran into this a long time ago. I think they are supposed to pm you as to why. Not positive though.

Aquattro 01-30-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seriak (Post 677171)
I ran into this a long time ago. I think they are supposed to pm you as to why. Not positive though.

Yes, we strive to let you know if and what we've removed, and why. Sometimes it falls through the cracks, we're all at work or doing real life stuff, so once in a while we get distracted.

Seriak 01-30-2012 11:57 PM

Work. Who cares about work. My distraction is in the form of many sheets of glass filled with a clear substance.

Aquattro 01-31-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seriak (Post 677179)
Work. Who cares about work. My distraction is in the form of many sheets of glass filled with a clear substance.

My bank won't take frags for mortgage payments, therefore I must work. Sorry :(

phi delt reefer 01-31-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seriak (Post 677179)

you guarding sperm samples?:mrgreen:

reefwars 01-31-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 677181)
My bank won't take frags for mortgage payments, therefore I must work. Sorry :(

really mine does:crazy:

Seriak 01-31-2012 12:03 AM

Lol. No work is fine, it just doesn't distract me as much as starting a new tank. Work is very important to fuel my distraction though.