Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Alberta (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   sps (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=125161)

saltynuts 01-04-2018 03:20 AM

sps

been awhile. who are the sps guys/gals in Edmonton.
going to cycle my tank for a couple months to make sure thing are good
would like to pick your brains and maybe secure some frags
sorry if in the wrong area

CHEAPREEF 01-04-2018 02:44 PM

Big Al's has about the nicest SPS frags or colonies. Other than that I have ordered from Adam at Frag Garage, his stuff is always top notch.
I'll add IMO you'lll want to wait a bit longer to add the harder SPS to your new system than a few months.

DKoKoMan 01-04-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHEAPREEF (Post 1022609)
Big Al's has about the nicest SPS frags or colonies. Other than that I have ordered from Adam at Frag Garage, his stuff is always top notch.
I'll add IMO you'lll want to wait a bit longer to add the harder SPS to your new system than a few months.

I was at big al’s Boxing Day to try and get RC salt on sale as it always goes on. Now in the past they had nice colonies however it appeared that they had a crash in the works or some sort of pest with most of the corals STN & RTN. It looked really grim so if you do go check there frag tank out take a good look!

DorySaid 01-04-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHEAPREEF (Post 1022609)

I've ordered from Adam as well. No problems with his stuff. Only problem I had was shipping got delayed but not his fault. He spent alot of time on the phone before I ordered. He basically has his cell phone public so you can address any issues before or after ordering. But good product and well packed.

CHEAPREEF 01-05-2018 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKoKoMan (Post 1022615)
I was at big al’s Boxing Day to try and get RC salt on sale as it always goes on. Now in the past they had nice colonies however it appeared that they had a crash in the works or some sort of pest with most of the corals STN & RTN. It looked really grim so if you do go check there frag tank out take a good look!

Hmm I have never seen any RTN at Al's, David knows his stuff pretty good. Maybe they had issues, haven't been in there for a few weeks. I will say I have never lost a coral from them ever, they've always very healthy. Can't say the same for most other places in town though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DorySaid (Post 1022622)
I've ordered from Adam as well. No problems with his stuff. Only problem I had was shipping got delayed but not his fault. He spent alot of time on the phone before I ordered. He basically has his cell phone public so you can address any issues before or after ordering. But good product and well packed.

I've never bothered him on the phone, he answers though Facebook messanger in minutes unless he's in the recording studio. I get him to send mine out Purolator next day by 10am, never a issue.

Razor Ramon 01-24-2018 05:48 PM

Coral frags.... what are you looking for. Could set ya up!

Im new it this show/ forum!
I do have a lot of frags... sps lps softy
High end Zoas are my thing too.

DKoKoMan 01-24-2018 10:00 PM

I have some Aussie green Acro frags for Sale right now.

ramasule 01-01-2019 09:46 PM

Big als frag tank fish look like they had ich or something as well.

DKoKoMan 01-02-2019 03:56 AM

Ya I wouldn’t be buying from big als frag tank anytime soon.