Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lower Mainland (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   BBQ/Reefers Get-Together at SeaHorse_Fanatic's Jan.16th (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117368)

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-17-2016 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coasting (Post 978866)
Aww Laurie, he's just a big 6ft 10lb puddy cat!!!
You should join in on the group buy then when you come pick your coral up you can meet him!!! :mrgreen:
I wonder if I can get Anthony to hold him then we can post the photo in here :lol:

Not a problem.

Thanks to everyone who came, hung out, feasted and just contributed to the general good time today. Lots of work but all worth it. Had a blast and even with up to 20 people in here at one point, it was fun and informative. Lots of good "fish" and "coral-talk".

Anthony

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-17-2016 09:54 PM

Need to give a big thanks to those attendees who donated items for the door prize raffle.

Pinhead - RBTA
rsisvixen - tigger pods
Coasting - gold hammer & pocci
Reeferious - mixed macroalgae

Greatly appreciate your generosity as did the winners. :wink: Always fun to include some prizes in any event:biggrin:

Majik 01-18-2016 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic (Post 978925)
Need to give a big thanks to those attendees who donated items for the door prize raffle.

Pinhead - RBTA
rsisvixen - tigger pods
Coasting - gold hammer & pocci
Reeferious - mixed macroalgae

Greatly appreciate your generosity as did the winners. :wink: Always fun to include some prizes in any event:biggrin:

Yes, thanks for the great donations! Especially for the red tip! :wink:

Etaloche 01-18-2016 06:04 AM

Was a lot of fun, thank you for not drawing on my face as I dozed off for a moment haha.
Thank you Anthony for hosting and helping me out with the tank!

The Guy 01-18-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etaloche (Post 978999)
Was a lot of fun, thank you for not drawing on my face as I dozed off for a moment haha.
Thank you Anthony for hosting and helping me out with the tank!

Anthony is always willing to help out with not only reefing stuff but with everyday general life stuff as well, "examples" hosting and doing all the cooking at this BBQ get together, organizing and going to Powell River to set up Jasper's reef tank to give pleasure to a dying boy. He is in deed one of the good guys and I'm proud to say he's a friend. :yo:

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-18-2016 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Guy (Post 979039)
Anthony is always willing to help out with not only reefing stuff but with everyday general life stuff as well, "examples" hosting and doing all the cooking at this BBQ get together, organizing and going to Powell River to set up Jasper's reef tank to give pleasure to a dying boy. He is in deed one of the good guys and I'm proud to say he's a friend. :yo:

Awwww, now you're making me blush:redface: You can thank my parents I guess for the way they raised me:wink: And thank you for the kind words. I had a great time at the bbq and doing Jasper's bucketlist tank was my privilege and a great life lesson for Felicia who accompanied me up to Powell River to help with the set up.

e46er 01-19-2016 03:38 AM

sorry i missed it guys i was looking forward to meeting a bunch of you, I had to work:sad:

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-19-2016 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e46er (Post 979124)
sorry i missed it guys i was looking forward to meeting a bunch of you, I had to work:sad:

Well, the party ran from noon till 8:30pm so you probably could have attended at some point on Saturday. Oh well. Better luck next time.

Anthony

BobFish 01-19-2016 06:52 PM

BBQ

Thanks for the great time, and the gold tip hammer.

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-21-2016 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobFish (Post 979172)
Thanks for the great time, and the gold tip hammer.

You are most welcome. Happy you had such a good time. See you at the next event.