Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Fs guaging intreast neo aquarium 34g (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=93367)

nanoreefnewbie 01-10-2013 03:04 AM

Fs guaging intreast neo aquarium 34g

My friend has this tank has had it forever in hopes too start up a reef well he has faced reality and it collect dust soo he jus wants too know what he could get outta of it just the tank and stand comes with a light bracket too...its a weird design I can run by his house take pics of it if there is intreast...:biggrin:
Hoping too get my buddy cash for rent...

Davidbugera 01-10-2013 03:38 AM

Pics pls

nanoreefnewbie 01-10-2013 03:53 AM

Teaser pics

2 Attachment(s)
Have too hoover too his house that will betomorow pics on Google for a teaser I guess:mrgreen:

Mike-fish 01-10-2013 04:22 AM

What's the price

mrhasan 01-10-2013 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanoreefnewbie (Post 780729)
Have too hoover too his house that will betomorow pics on Google for a teaser I guess:mrgreen:

You will need to post a price for this ;) Forum's rule.

nanoreefnewbie 01-10-2013 04:56 AM

There is not set price...:biggrin:
There alot online but that's including sump tank and return pump umm idk I'm gunna set it high cause he never did give out a number and strategy it off at 1000$???:razz:
Price will probably be lowered but there's a number lol

Deepseanano 01-10-2013 05:21 AM

i have had many tanks in the past and currently use this one. i do like them but i would advise you of a few things before starting. 1. lighting (i had a clamp on led but with the high back to it my lights didn't seem to light up the tank enough. 2 waterfall (the waterfall stirs up the sand bottom until its bare, but to fix that i just drilled 4 small holes about 1 inch below the water level on the return. other then that i love the look down style to it

Davidbugera 01-10-2013 11:25 AM

Is this the same tank u tried to sell awhile back,

Davidbugera 01-10-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepseanano (Post 780784)
i have had many tanks in the past and currently use this one. i do like them but i would advise you of a few things before starting. 1. lighting (i had a clamp on led but with the high back to it my lights didn't seem to light up the tank enough. 2 waterfall (the waterfall stirs up the sand bottom until its bare, but to fix that i just drilled 4 small holes about 1 inch below the water level on the return. other then that i love the look down style to it

Same issues I have with mine except I did my rock work up the water fall chamber so it trickles down

Deepseanano 01-10-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidbugera (Post 780827)
Same issues I have with mine except I did my rock work up the water fall chamber so it trickles down

currently i made a false wall right in front of the waterfall with egg crate filled the back with sand up to the bottom of the overflows and now i have started a mangrove backdrop to hide the waterfall and overflows.