Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   The Reef Network (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   REEF NETWORK Swap meet (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43003)

Jason McK 06-23-2008 06:30 PM

REEF NETWORK Swap meet

It's time again to plan an event that will both bring people together and sell some gently used equipment and frags.

The REEF NETWORK Swap Meet is being planned for the 27th of September from 11:00am until 3:00pm.
This event will allow anyone to bring any reef related item to be sold.
The REEF NETWORK will not be involved in the individual sale, but instead allow you to sell your drygoods or frags on your own.

* Sellers should register so that table space can be provided

As this even is still in the planning stages any suggestions or comments are welcome.

More information will follow

J

BC Mosaic 06-23-2008 06:47 PM

Hello Jason,

I think you should edit the word "genitally".:wink:
Looking forward to the event.

CLINT 06-23-2008 06:54 PM

I do not want any genitally used equipment.I would like some frags though.Is there going to be a curtain deviding the 2 rooms?LOL.Cant wait for the swap meet.Hopefully I can walk in and carry my own stuff.LOL.Clint

Reefer Rob 06-23-2008 07:08 PM

I'll definitely show up with some frags. Pretty sure nothing genital goin' on with them :redface:

Whatigot 06-23-2008 07:17 PM

I'll come and buy buy buy.
sweet, this is awesome, now I have an excuse not to go to jl for a while.

Chowder 06-23-2008 07:37 PM

Great I'm pretty sure I can't fit another frag tray to grow out some frags in my tank. But I'm sure I will try. Looking forward to this one.

hockey nut 06-23-2008 08:12 PM

Hi Jason,

I have a large fold out table big enough for 2 maybe 3 people and their stuff. I will need less than half so I'll gladly share the one side of the table if someone needs it.

For anyone who missed the last frag/swap meet a couple of years ago it is worth checking out. Lots of good deals and some very nice frags and great conversation. Bring lots of money as there is always more stuff to buy than what you came with. :)

I will be bringing frags and non fondled equipment. ;)

Cheers

JakartaOrBust 06-24-2008 01:52 AM

Kamloops will be there again.

Hey how set in stone is the scheduled date for this? I want to put a time off request at work ASAP. Some of your old gear collecting dust is quite possibly Gold to me. I would place another genital comment in here but I am too late as it has been corrected.

Jason McK 06-24-2008 02:43 AM

The Dates are fairly set. Commitments the week before make that week impossible and having it later means the weather may not be as good

J

SeaHorse_Fanatic 06-24-2008 03:39 AM

I'll be going unless something comes up with the baby.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Will probably have some things to sell.

Anthony