Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Murminator 12-22-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michika (Post 575346)
Bullet proof glass disagrees! :lol:

I have tank money in my pocket and its burning a hole! Why, why, why can't I spend it all now?

Cause you want to spend it on me :wink:

kien 12-22-2010 08:41 PM

have a sick child so trying to work from home today.. damn that tank is distracting..

fishoholic 12-23-2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delphinus (Post 575090)
I NNNNEEDS MY EYE CANDY FIX!! AHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Quote:

Originally Posted by muck (Post 575269)

:lol:

Delphinus 12-23-2010 04:43 AM

Geez I never even noticed that. I guess I should consider taking Ryan off my ignore list at some point. .... Nah, on second thought ..... never mind. :p

The Grizz 12-23-2010 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorenz0 (Post 575038)
I dare any guy who has a dog to watch Marley & Me

I have seen it and I have 13 yes I said 13 four legged k9's ATM:surprise:

The Grizz 12-23-2010 07:13 AM

Things that are running through my brain ATM............................

Damn it I am dead tired and cant sleep, lights are off on the tank so I cant see much.

Want a controller but cant decide which one, want better lights but not sure what type / brand, would like to have some acans but don't know if they would survive, would like to add a PB Tang and Blonde Naso but have not seen any I like at the right price.

Love living on the acreage but hate the fact that it is so far away from any good SW shop.

Like to build tank stands and custom pieces of tanks but not many takers on my services, how to improve on this............

Going to build another tank next year for my office, probably move my pred's to it and use the 67 gal for a zoa grow op.

Hope 2011 brings good thing to my business as I really need it.

Damn it I am dead tired...................

ALang 12-23-2010 02:59 PM

Best wishes to all your plans, and dreams.
As a business owner, I sure know what sleepless nights are like.
Sometimes, things are going well, and I still cannot sleep.
People think that older people are grumpy, well yeah, that's from the lack of sleep. Then you're exhausted the next day, and the vicious cycle continues...

Tell you what, if my 2011 is anything like 2008 and 2009, I'll be looking at upgrading to a nicer tank, you'd the first on my list to consult/contact. Seeing your work in your build journal, you'll do very well in that regards.

People wish for riches untold, I just wish that I can have enough to support my hobbies and lifestyle.

Those 4 legged bundle of pure love are sure great to have around. I have a few myself. Sleep well.

lastlight 12-23-2010 03:22 PM

I have a way smaller and less fancy living space... far less money these days. I do have a healthy wife now and zero regrets! Best of luck in the new year folks and have a great holiday season.

paddyob 12-23-2010 03:52 PM

Yup.

paddyob 12-23-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastlight (Post 575606)
I have a way smaller and less fancy living space... far less money these days. I do have a healthy wife now and zero regrets! Best of luck in the new year folks and have a great holiday season.

Thats all that matters. Glad to hear.