Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   BWI Plumbing (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   thanks again BWI (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72913)

Skimmerking 02-17-2011 05:55 PM

thanks again BWI

BWI you rock ordered yesterday and its here today man you are fast and Cheap on the prices. The fishies thank you.

need to look at a better RO/DI what ya got

BWI 02-17-2011 06:10 PM

thanks.. well as for units we will be in the next week coming out with our SR-Elite series which is the most efficient unit we have.. 1:1 ratio...

tyler

sphelps 02-17-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWI (Post 591914)
thanks.. well as for units we will be in the next week coming out with our SR-Elite series which is the most efficient unit we have.. 1:1 ratio...

tyler

I sent two emails and a PM a week ago regarding ordering this system with no response. Good to know at least shipping won't take too long when you finally decide to get back to me :wink:

globaldesigns 02-17-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591921)
I sent two emails and a PM a week ago regarding ordering this system with no response. Good to know at least shipping won't take too long when you finally decide to get back to me :wink:

Can we say OUCH!!!:redface:

Email/PM's can sometimes be unreliable... maybe BWI never got it. I personally never got some PM's that others stated they sent me.

Best bet is to always call.

sphelps 02-17-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by globaldesigns (Post 591925)
Can we say OUCH!!!:redface:

Email/PM's can sometimes be unreliable... maybe BWI never got it. I personally never got some PM's that others stated they sent me.

Best bet is to always call.

I would have called if I could find a phone number listed on the website, the contact page is just an email form. No worries just got my response now, nothing like a little poke to get the ball moving in the right direction :biggrin:

globaldesigns 02-17-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591928)
I would have called if I could find a phone number listed on the website, the contact page is just an email form. No worries just got my response now, nothing like a little poke to get the ball moving in the right direction :biggrin:

You brought up a great point... I looked at the site, and where is the contact info?

First rule of web design, make it easy for a potential customer to contact you.:biggrin: Sometimes an online form is not enough.

sphelps 02-17-2011 06:46 PM

Looking again I did find a number under "About Us"

globaldesigns 02-17-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591937)

Ah, I see it.... Tyler maybe put it somewhere in your header, where your logo is, this way a phone number is always present. I myself would not go to about us, for a phone number, I would look under contact us or somewhere obvious.

Just trying to help, please don't take it any differently.

P.S. How is the new site working? Hopefully all is good. I will say it is much better than your old one. So great work.

Skimmerking 02-18-2011 01:41 AM

Db

Skimmerking 02-18-2011 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591921)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591928)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Holy crap Steve talk about not sugar coating things, like your cocky attitude comes out again. Funny i had no problem finding his address and phone number, if you want to want to bitch about him not getting back to you Email him. Im posting the great experience from TYLER from BWI from many times that i have ordered from him.

WOW

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591937)

Sick of posting good things and crap that people bitch about take it to a PM