Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   JL Aquatics (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Why I shop at J&L (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117154)

Aquattro 12-11-2015 10:00 PM

Why I shop at J&L

As per my last post, my Apex bit the dust. Panic set in, I'm not prepared to run my tank with out it.
So I ordered a new one last night and left a frantic message.

Jeff calls me before the store opened this morning, and with a surprised "you mean you want it today??" , he said he'd see what he could do.

Little bit later Jeff calls back and tells me it's on route to the airport. Just got a confirmation call saying it will arrive via Harbour Air later today. With the help from Neptune Systems, I should be back up and running in exactly 24 hours from failure.

Jeff, just amazing. And thank you very much.

Ryanerickson 12-11-2015 10:04 PM

Jeff is pretty amazing with customer service. I recently had a issue and he took care of it for me also great guy thanks Jeff

SeaHorse_Fanatic 12-11-2015 10:05 PM

Yes, Jeff & the crew at J&L are really excellent when it comes to customer service. Glad to hear your Apex incident was just a 24 hours blip and not a serious issue.

Anthony

Delphinus 12-11-2015 10:22 PM

That is very awesome to hear.

Mad props to Jeff at J&L!

Bblinks 12-12-2015 12:05 AM

He is definitely good.....too good.....went in for some T5 end caps but leaving with a whole ATI fixture good. However, I know I am in good hands if anything happens. Kudos to Jeff!

The Guy 12-12-2015 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 973599)
As per my last post, my Apex bit the dust. Panic set in, I'm not prepared to run my tank with out it.
So I ordered a new one last night and left a frantic message.

Jeff calls me before the store opened this morning, and with a surprised "you mean you want it today??" , he said he'd see what he could do.

Little bit later Jeff calls back and tells me it's on route to the airport. Just got a confirmation call saying it will arrive via Harbour Air later today. With the help from Neptune Systems, I should be back up and running in exactly 24 hours from failure.

Jeff, just amazing. And thank you very much.

This is why I shop at J&L they always go to the wall for me with any issues. As well as calling them to get advice they always make the time for your questions.
Totally a first class company with great employees, well done J&L as usual. :first:

Dearth 12-12-2015 12:39 AM

Out of all the Salt Water stores I've dealt with J&L has been the best even when they were very busy and hectic and I was on the phone with them not only did the staff take the time to help me but make suggestions that were maybe cheaper or offered fix it solutions or even what tank mates would be the best fit for my tank.

J&L gets my vote every time

kyl 12-12-2015 01:52 AM

Still new to the hobby and have only been in-store a few times while waiting for my tank to cycle, but I've already gotten some good product advice that has been spot-on for my needs so far.

jlaquatics 12-12-2015 02:41 AM

Thanks a lot for the love guys - this really kicked my Friday in to high gear!

Have a good weekend!!

Jeff
J&L Aquatics Ltd

gregzz4 12-12-2015 03:15 AM

Yup, the staff are great and Jeff always goes the extra mile or 2 when needed
Be lost without ya buddy! Or rather, would be a tank shutdown :mrgreen:

Excellent to hear you're fixed up Brad. Can't have you leaving the hobby just yet