Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   LF: AI Director (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=129750)

bigsby 03-17-2020 10:52 PM

LF: AI Director

looking for an AI Director to allow me to control an older version of Hydra lights (non HD). Alternatively looking for an AI controller

dogswild 03-18-2020 02:27 AM

AI controller

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigsby (Post 1041710)
looking for an AI Director to allow me to control an older version of Hydra lights (non HD). Alternatively looking for an AI controller

I have one that I don’t need any more

bigsby 03-18-2020 03:15 PM

AI Director

Thanks - I would be very interested in buying it from you. I'm brand new to this forum so I'm not sure of the protocol for buying and selling.

dogswild 03-18-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigsby (Post 1041719)
Thanks - I would be very interested in buying it from you. I'm brand new to this forum so I'm not sure of the protocol for buying and selling.

Just let me know your postal code and I’ll find out how much shipping is. as far as that goes you can have it as I have not used in a couple of years and just pay for the shipping

bigsby 03-18-2020 04:18 PM

AI Director

That is very kind and generous of you. My postal code is V8Y 3H1 and I live in Victoria. Thank you

dogswild 03-18-2020 04:29 PM

I won’t be able to till next week as I was out of the country and my company has asked me to self quarantine so if you can wait I will let you know on the he shipping and just pay it forward always had some good fortune happen to me at times

bigsby 03-18-2020 04:51 PM

AI Director

Yes, absolutely. Take care of yourself and I hope the self isolation just turns out to be a precaution. I am just setting up my tank again after a couple of years of having it shut down. I had a major crash a couple of years ago and lost thousands of dollars of fish and corals, many of which I had for several years. My wife was tired of looking at the empty tank in our living room and encouraged me to start it up again.

bigsby 03-31-2020 07:04 PM

AI Director

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogswild (Post 1041723)
I won’t be able to till next week as I was out of the country and my company has asked me to self quarantine so if you can wait I will let you know on the he shipping and just pay it forward always had some good fortune happen to me at times

Hi again, I hope all is well at your end. I'm just follow-up on our previous chat. I know this is not a high priority in these difficult times but I'm still very interested in the AI Director and wanted to keep the communication channel open. Thanks

dogswild 03-31-2020 10:45 PM

Am director

All is good and I haven’t forgot just don’t know if they are taking any parcels yet that aren’t a priority I will check tomorrow or on Thursday