Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Q&A (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bugs report (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2748)

Delphinus 04-15-2003 11:14 PM

Um, yeah, what you said. Whatever you call it. Sheesh, you web designers trying to act all not geeky and stuff, making fun of my programmer words. My feelings are hurt now!!!

Anyways, I just resized my screen to 1024x768 (Ohmigawd look at the size of them pixels AAAIIYYYEEE!!! :eek: ). The login screen was at the bottom of my window, but I still did not need to scroll down (although any further down and I would have ... the "Login" button was partially below the bottom edge of my browser). But my browser window was nearly the entire size of my whole screen (it was not maximized, but it may as well have been).

Anyways, Titus, if you're out there .... there you have it... it seems the login screen are still too low for some people. Is there any way to move the login fields up higher on the login screen?

StirCrazy 04-16-2003 01:26 AM

if possable it should be set at a % of the hight not a fixed pixel count.. this way it will resize acordingly to any screen resolution.

Steve

titus 07-27-2003 03:30 PM

Hello,

There's also a link on the sidebar just above the Moderators' links for logging in and out.

Titus

StirCrazy 07-27-2003 04:41 PM

I think he ment the window that you type in Titus, when some one runs a resolution of say 800x600 then you can see the chat part of the window but you can not talk because they typing box is off the screen.

Steve

Gujustud 05-03-2005 02:30 AM

General Error

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 550 5.7.1 ... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [64.34.105.68]

DEBUG MODE

Line : 164
File : smtp.php

titus 05-03-2005 10:24 AM

Hello,

Issue fixed.

Titus

nickb 05-09-2005 12:27 AM

Deafult fonts on new home page

The default fonts are much smaller on the new page. The fonts for the 'recent posts' colum look to be about 5 point. The menu chooses on the left side are also much smaller. It might be my browser but other sites show good font sizes. Just FYI.

titus 05-09-2005 01:19 AM

Hello,

I have adjusted it to a fixed font size (previously not) to the same size as the left side bar in the forums. This is because the fonts didn't have a uniform size if the browser's font size is set to anything but normal. I think this is the common font size used on most search engines too.

Titus

nickb 05-09-2005 01:39 AM

The thread titles in the 'last 10 posts' list is a much smaller font than shown on the left side menu (at least on the home page). The left side menu font gets smaller when you move to the BB or this posting page. They are much smaller fonts than on other web pages I use, almost to the extent of being unreadable on my browser (either IE or Firefox). BTW, my font selection in the browser is set as 'medium'.

Willow 05-09-2005 01:47 AM

looks completely readable to me and im here everyday looking at this site.