Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Tank Journal (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Budget doesn't exist in this hobby: Brian's 45g Build (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117167)

Skimmer Juice 03-04-2016 05:54 PM

I had a firefish for 7-8 years he started burrowing with my pistol shrimp , fire fish was in great health fed him at night , next day I get home and he was dying but had no signs of sickness he was really fat so I thing he might of got hit with the bubble the pistol shrimp makes . SO I would be careful but mine could of been something completely different but that's what I think happened .

Tank looks like its coming along nicely !

Etaloche 03-04-2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skimmer Juice (Post 984716)
I had a firefish for 7-8 years he started burrowing with my pistol shrimp , fire fish was in great health fed him at night , next day I get home and he was dying but had no signs of sickness he was really fat so I thing he might of got hit with the bubble the pistol shrimp makes . SO I would be careful but mine could of been something completely different but that's what I think happened .

Tank looks like its coming along nicely !

Ah, sorry to hear about your loss. At this point the firefish is simply too quick to hide along with the shrimp so there would be no way to seperate them without taking the whole aquascape apart. Keeping my finger crossed and hoping for the best. Everytime I hear the shrimp snapping around in his burrow I get nervous for couple minutes only to see the firefish peek out a bit later and I can breath easily again Haha. Thanks!

Bblinks 03-04-2016 07:48 PM

That Albert is a good guy....and Tyler too.:mrgreen:

SeaHorse_Fanatic 03-04-2016 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bblinks (Post 984732)
That Albert is a good guy....and Tyler too.:mrgreen:

Rumour has it they're one and the same.:surprise::surprise::surprise:

JK.

albert_dao 03-04-2016 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic (Post 984738)
Rumour has it they're one and the same.:surprise::surprise::surprise:

JK.

-________________________________-

I'm not a lanky redneck!

Etaloche 03-04-2016 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albert_dao (Post 984742)

I'm not a lanky redneck!

Gratata :2gunfire:

The Guy 03-05-2016 04:42 PM

LOL!!! both good guys :rockon:

spit.fire 03-05-2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albert_dao (Post 984742)

I'm not a lanky redneck!

:cry:

Etaloche 03-10-2016 05:22 PM

Power just went out with an exam in an hour. Don't think I've been this stressed in a while.

albert_dao 03-10-2016 06:38 PM

Should be fine for a few hours bro. You can manually aerate the tank with a whisk if you are worried.