Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

The Grizz 11-22-2012 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensquire (Post 766408)
WAlked into work tonight to find a Grizz Welding hat sitting on the bar. How the hell did that get there?????? And thanks Greg. Better not have been you unless you come back for some Teq's

Nope it wasnt me who dropped it off, it was my daughter in laws parents. I sent it up with them last week when they were down. That Buffalo Air hat you gave me is my fav new hat, fit like a freaking glove!!:biggrin:

Aquattro 11-22-2012 05:06 AM

5000 replies to a thread about nothing...:)

ensquire 11-22-2012 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 766441)
Nope it wasnt me who dropped it off, it was my daughter in laws parents. I sent it up with them last week when they were down. That Buffalo Air hat you gave me is my fav new hat, fit like a freaking glove!!:biggrin:

Well thank you very much, was a nice surprise at work. And your hat fits my melon very nicely .:biggrin:

SeaHorse_Fanatic 11-22-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 766442)
5000 replies to a thread about nothing...:)

The Seinfeld Effect:wink:

Zoaelite 11-23-2012 12:06 AM

My new addiction: Concept Aquatics...

Do I really need another LFS after this place has opened?

The Grizz 11-23-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 766647)
My new addiction: Concept Aquatics...

Do I really need another LFS after this place has opened?

You would have to convince Dave back into bringing livestock other then just coral first.

And to answer the question running through your head right now Levi.........

YES, I am still in the road heading home but only for another 10 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoaelite 11-23-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 766649)
You would have to convince Dave back into bringing livestock other then just coral first.

And to answer the question running through your head right now Levi.........

YES, I am still in the road heading home but only for another 10 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FOCUS GREG! 36 hours awake and driving!!! Get home, feed the fish and get to bed bud you deserve some sleep!

Glad to hear your almost home safe though, the roads out there are disgusting right now.

Coralgurl 11-23-2012 12:16 AM

You must be flying Greg, get some rest, drive safe!

The Grizz 11-23-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 766651)
FOCUS GREG! 36 hours awake and driving!!! Get home, feed the fish and get to bed bud you deserve some sleep!

Glad to hear your almost home safe though, the roads out there are disgusting right now.

Well the first 60 km was a little tough with each lane having 4 lines each but then my back painkillers with caffeine kicked in :biggrin: and the roads where actually not that bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coralgurl (Post 766652)
You must be flying Greg, get some rest, drive safe!

Well......... Around 130 km/hr +or- 10 km:lol:

Coolest thing since the ISO 6 update I now have voice to txt with my $4000 after market head unit I put in my truck..........just need an amp & some kick arse speakers.............VOLBEAT @ 30 just wasn't loud enough tonight.

Sheena, did you take anything home tonight?
Levi, what kind of zoa's where the colony you took home?

The Grizz 11-23-2012 01:43 AM

Today's random thought.........& it might be cause I'm completely wiped out but.........this kinda bugs me..............

Someone PM's me asking if I have an extra of an item they are looking for with a price. I return said PM promptly then.............NOTHING..........no thank you, no I will let you know ASAP or even thanks but that's a little more them I was looking to pay for said item.

Like I said it might be cause I have worked the last 36 hrs straight & I'm a little on the touchy side but really.........