Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

kien 12-19-2009 06:59 PM

at least pheasant balls are well groomed.. unlike chaeto ba- .. oh nevermind!

michika 12-20-2009 01:30 AM

OMG my mother just sent me a photo text message of a couple of new x-mas ornaments she bought....they're pheasant balls!

lastlight 12-20-2009 02:44 AM

As the lone income now and a freelancer the bank would laugh if I tried to get another place! They already laughed at me so hopefully I sell fast and find a cheap fixer-upper. I doubt anyone wants to pay that much in rent either!

You guys all have balls on the brain!

michika 12-20-2009 03:15 AM

Good luck!

Funky_Fish14 12-20-2009 08:14 AM

So i've discovered the key to reducing back pain is nuture, not continuing to stress it. (I know thats obvious, lol) But how on earth am I supposed to 'put life on hold' to fix my back?

How do people live with back pain? I've had lower back pain for 2 years and im only 19. :surprise: This is mega-poopy!

/rant

michika 12-20-2009 01:29 PM

I have lower back pain too. I do exercises every morning, and I sit on an exercise ball both at home and at work. I find the exercise ball does great work on your core, overall balance, and help keeps your spin in a good position (no slouching, etc.). For $50 (for a good ball), its been a great investment.

Johnny Reefer 12-20-2009 02:01 PM

Or see a chiropractor. I see one every 4 to 6 weeks. The way he put it one time is, instead of me doing exercises, he's doing them for me (ie: the twisting and contorting that chiropractors do). $40 a visit, but then...I get most of that covered under my Med Plan.
Something else he mentioned once is to stay active. Excessive couch potato'ing is not a good thing. Even when it's sore. Ice pack it, if you have to, but then get up and move around.

HTH,

banditpowdercoat 12-20-2009 02:32 PM

I'm fresh outa give a crap! I Just wana go home!!!!!!!

banditpowdercoat 12-20-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Reefer (Post 474090)
Or see a chiropractor. I see one every 4 to 6 weeks. The way he put it one time is, instead of me doing exercises, he's doing them for me (ie: the twisting and contorting that chiropractors do). $40 a visit, but then...I get most of that covered under my Med Plan.
Something else he mentioned once is to stay active. Excessive couch potato'ing is not a good thing. Even when it's sore. Ice pack it, if you have to, but then get up and move around.

HTH,

Ya, I used to go to a chiro, but then was unemployed for a while, couldnt afford. Now, I've had a burning "pinched nerve" or something in me neck since Halloween. I wont be able to get in to one till after Xmas.
Chiro's are GREAT, but I think I need to try a Masseuse too, Just allways so tense

michika 12-20-2009 02:48 PM

I need groceries, salt, and building supplies, but can't go anywhere.

I put on mismatched socks this morning? I don't remember putting socks on.