Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Group Order Fragalot (edm/leduc) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=54521)

Atmos 07-22-2009 01:26 AM

Group Order Fragalot (edm/leduc)

I'm buying 10 corals from their specials, go to fragalot.ca and click specials. let me know if you would like to group order to save the shipping (free shipping after $250) i would like to place the order and have it shipped by monday july 27th.

dawen 07-22-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atmos (Post 436566)
I'm buying 10 corals from their specials, go to fragalot.ca and click specials. let me know if you would like to group order to save the shipping (free shipping after $250) i would like to place the order and have it shipped by monday july 27th.

i might be in for about 5

thanhjenn 07-23-2009 05:03 AM

i would like to get a few things. never done this b4. how does this work?

Edmonton newbie 07-23-2009 06:05 AM

ill take 15,30,45,49 and 124:mrgreen::lol:

Atmos 07-23-2009 06:49 AM

alright, so we definitely have more than enough now :) its looking like we're around the 40 corals for this order :D pm me for my contact info

blacknife 07-23-2009 07:18 AM

might be in for a few.. ill take a look and figure it out

how does it work for the limited ones on a group buy?

Kevotron 07-23-2009 08:56 AM

Am very interested but never done this before
can someone provide me some info ??

Thanks

stricknine 07-24-2009 12:09 AM

WOW, lot of replys!

I've been PM'ing with Atmos on this order, I offered to put it through as I have a $30 DOA credit I wanted to use. As for how to order, I would take all the names and numbers, place the order, we can find a central spot and mutually convenient time to meet once the order is in. I'd see you there, cash for frags, done deal!

... The one problem I see is there are a few "1 frag per order" items on their site and I would assume there is more than 1 of us who want one of those frags. I have an email out to frag a lot to see if that will apply to group orders so I guess we'll see.

Waiting for Atmos to reply, it is his order so I guess we'll see what he wants to do!

noirsphynx 07-24-2009 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stricknine (Post 436984)
WOW, lot of replys!

... The one problem I see is there are a few "1 frag per order" items on their site and I would assume there is more than 1 of us who want one of those frags. I have an email out to frag a lot to see if that will apply to group orders so I guess we'll see.

I THINK it may be per person when it comes to a group order but I could be wrong. If I'm wrong this would explain why I didn't get one of mine but seeing how I was probably the first order in on this frag special I should have gotten what I ordered or at least told I wasn't getting it.

stricknine 07-24-2009 04:09 AM

Still waiting to hear from Atmos and Frag-a-Lot, but I would suggest getting the numbers in if you are interested. The site changes so often it is better to make an order asap, noone wants to loose out on a "limited" frag.

Atmos, you should set the deadline for the order to make sure it doesnt drag out. let me know what you are thinking.