Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Reef (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Buying Coral Frags in the Lower MainLand, BC (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=108173)

JackK 07-09-2014 02:25 AM

Buying Coral Frags in the Lower MainLand, BC

Hello everyone,

I would like to buy some coral frags in the Lower MainLand of B-C. Many of the stores don't sell frags only large pieces of corals for a lot of money. I am interested Zoas, Soft Corals and LPS Corals. Please leave a reply if you sell any or email me at jackkarp123@gmail.com.

Thank you!

-Jack

It's my first post! :multi:

spit.fire 07-09-2014 02:27 AM

Check out oceanic corals in aldergrove , they specialize in frags

JackK 07-09-2014 02:31 AM

Ok thanks so much! I have been to a few fish stores that have sold coral frags but not a lot of choice. I will try this place when I get the chance, probably this weekend.

Thank you for replying so quickly!

-Jack

Aquattro 07-09-2014 02:34 AM

Your best selection will be from the members here. Post a wanted ad in the buy/sell with what you're looking for and how much you'd like to spend.

JackK 07-09-2014 02:40 AM

Ok thanks! I am new to this "online shopping" and that sounds like a good idea. I will make a new post in a bit to try to get the corals I want.

Thanks for the reply!

-Jack

JackK 07-09-2014 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackK (Post 905339)
Hello everyone,

I would like to buy some coral frags in the Lower MainLand of B-C. Many of the stores don't sell frags only large pieces of corals for a lot of money. I am interested Zoas, Soft Corals and LPS Corals. Please leave a reply if you sell any or email me at jackkarp123@gmail.com.

Thank you!

-Jack

It's my first post! :multi:

Also I would really love to get some blue clove polyps to take over my rocks in my tank if anyone sells them!

Thanks

Slyguy00 07-09-2014 02:53 AM

Id suggest avoiding the blue cloves. Those thing will take over your whole tank, and kill anything that gets in the way. And even if you decide to go ahead and get them I would think they will be hard to find because nobody wants them in there tank. I could be wrong though, but I know the blue cloves iv seen are nothing but problems.

JackK 07-09-2014 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slyguy00 (Post 905349)
Id suggest avoiding the blue cloves. Those thing will take over your whole tank, and kill anything that gets in the way. And even if you decide to go ahead and get them I would think they will be hard to find because nobody wants them in there tank. I could be wrong though, but I know the blue cloves iv seen are nothing but problems.

Thanks for replying! Yes I have read that they completely overtake your tank but my rocks are plain and look boring. I have found a place in Ontario that sells them and they ship to B-C. I think I will try them because I have a few corals and a lot of empty rock work. But, if anyone sells them in the Lower Mainland I will be happy to take them from you!

Thanks again!

-Jack