Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Gyro pump and controller - YVR (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=130573)

Helium 08-17-2020 04:06 PM

Gyro pump and controller - YVR

12 inch Gyro power head and controller.

Looking for $150 and pick up in New Westminster close to Moody Parkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...790ff8cee5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helium 08-17-2020 04:07 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...158547b29a.jpg

reefy 08-17-2020 06:49 PM

Good price bump

BobFish 08-17-2020 08:40 PM

What model gyre is it

Helium 08-17-2020 08:52 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...d2f5681d7f.jpg

Helium 08-17-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobFish (Post 1044897)
What model gyre is it

GP03

Helium 08-19-2020 11:43 PM

Bump

Helium 08-20-2020 08:10 PM

Price drop $125

msjboy 08-20-2020 09:02 PM

How old is the unit and how much was it used for? Does it have Asian plugs or North American?

Helium 08-20-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msjboy (Post 1044941)
How old is the unit and how much was it used for? Does it have Asian plugs or North American?

It plugs into all Canadian plugs without the need for an adapter, it was used at half power for a few years

cinci 08-24-2020 03:27 PM

would you be interested in shipping?
thanks

Helium 08-26-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinci (Post 1044990)
would you be interested in shipping?
thanks

Unfortunately shipping is not a service I can offer

Helium 08-29-2020 03:06 PM

Price drop $100

Torontotraders 08-29-2020 05:36 PM

Pm sent

Helium 08-30-2020 12:42 AM

Sold

Torontotraders 09-18-2020 06:58 AM

Purchased this thing and am not happy! Asked if this thing worked..._answere was “it works perfectly fine!” Advised poster, and his response was “well some people would simply say too bad!” Offered him an olive branch with giving. Me 50 back, as I had to purchase a new pump head for $79 plus tax...

After getting home I discovered that he had glued the gaskets directly to the motor mounts, which meant I also had to purchase those! Expressed my displeasure with him and he accused me of being aggressive, even offering me a zoa frag for replacement...after that! I never heard back from him...

I am on reef2reef primarily and have purchased many things from that site; and to date a few things from this site where I have met some amazing individuals and families....this is not about money! This is about principle and what is going on with our society and it’s lack of integrity these days! I refuse to call out a bad transaction when mistakes are made because most individuals try their best to acknowledge their errors...I’ve STILL yet to hear I made a mistake; instead I hear excuses and lies!

However, I know a con when i see one and I call this one a con! Especially when refusing to make things right from the get go... Good luck to your karma young lad!

Helium 09-18-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torontotraders (Post 1045398)
Purchased this thing and am not happy! Asked if this thing worked..._answere was “it works perfectly fine!” Advised poster, and his response was “well some people would simply say too bad!” Offered him an olive branch with giving. Me 50 back, as I had to purchase a new pump head for $79 plus tax...

After getting home I discovered that he had glued the gaskets directly to the motor mounts, which meant I also had to purchase those! Expressed my displeasure with him and he accused me of being aggressive, even offering me a zoa frag for replacement...after that! I never heard back from him...

I am on reef2reef primarily and have purchased many things from that site; and to date a few things from this site where I have met some amazing individuals and families....this is not about money! This is about principle and what is going on with our society and it’s lack of integrity these days! I refuse to call out a bad transaction when mistakes are made because most individuals try their best to acknowledge their errors...I’ve STILL yet to hear I made a mistake; instead I hear excuses and lies!

However, I know a con when i see one and I call this one a con! Especially when refusing to make things right from the get go... Good luck to your karma young lad!

This guy has not left me alone since he broke this item, I offered him 1/2 back plus 1/2 in corals just to be nice. He no showed on the agreed time than sent me a bunch of insulting text messages and demanded more money.

The time I have spent trying to make him happy is quite a lot, and even when offering him what he has requested he demands more.

I probably would have given him all back if he would have stopped insulting me and changing all the meeting times and than not showing up, this alone has caused me a lot of time as I literally missed shifts at work to meet up with him...

Helium 09-18-2020 02:55 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...3e41c0eefb.jpg

Helium 09-18-2020 02:55 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...8cb752d5c3.jpg

Helium 09-18-2020 02:56 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...f813804040.jpg

Helium 09-18-2020 03:00 PM

Gyro pump and controller - YVR

And than well trying to set up a 2nd meet time that I received insulting text after another for three days.

It is clear you do not want the money as I tried to give it to you.

Please leave me alone, we are not long time friends or anything, you are just being abusive to a stranger and feeling good about it and calling yourself a hero.

Torontotraders 09-18-2020 03:22 PM

Young man! I will not fall for your antics! I have 49 years on this planet and I have seen and experienced much! So please stop with the games. I gave you my email address and asked you to do the right thing; and you never responded , until you’ve now been called out, and even now you’re not owning up to your fraudulent behaviour. I will leave you with this reminder again....In life there is something called integrity - I expect that we all will make mistakes in life, but I do expect that we all pay for our mistakes and learn from them! All your texts to me this morning STILL HAS NOT RESOLVED THE ISSUE; all you’re doing is side-stepping the problem! Your lack of integrity.

And all I’m doing here is warning others of your business practices. Have a profound and influential life! Money is not an issue for me...Your failure to right your compass is...

Helium 09-18-2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torontotraders (Post 1045406)
Young man! I will not fall for your antics! I have 49 years on this planet and I have seen and experienced much! So please stop with the games. I gave you my email address and asked you to do the right thing; and you never responded , until you’ve now been called out, and even now you’re not owning up to your fraudulent behaviour. I will leave you with this reminder again....In life there is something called integrity - I expect that we all will make mistakes in life, but I do expect that we all pay for our mistakes and learn from them! All your texts to me this morning STILL HAS NOT RESOLVED THE ISSUE; all you’re doing is side-stepping the problem! Your lack of integrity.

And all I’m doing here is warning others of your business practices. Have a profound and influential life! Money is not an issue for me...Your failure to right your compass is...

I tried to give it back but than you insult me and demand an e-transfer after canceling last minute.

You need to return the item for a refund

Now you do this and attack me.

Please either show up for the refund or stop harassing me

WarDog 09-18-2020 03:37 PM

I think both your points have been proven. Compensation was offered. In the future, if anyone has a issue with a sale it's in your best interest to contact a moderator before publicly shaming anyone. Please continue your interactions in private. Any further public arguments will result in a ban.

Bblinks 09-18-2020 04:21 PM

Just a reminder that the buy and sell is a service provided by the platform so reefers can buy sell and exchange items, all transaction needs to be at the buyer and the seller’s discretion. I personally test all the products at the point of purchase to make certain it is in working condition prior to heading over my hard earned money. However, if the product is faulty then you will need to work it out with the seller on further discounts or returning the product for a full refund.

Bottom line is buyer beware.