Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Reef (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Regarding purchasing from J&L Aquatics question (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=126463)

Liquidsnakes 07-13-2018 12:28 AM

Regarding purchasing from J&L Aquatics question

Hello friends!

Just curious to know. has anyone bought fish from J&L aquatics and have it shipped over to Calgary? How was the process and did you have good luck with the fish that came over?

I was looking at getting some fish from J&L and thought i wuold ask for some information.

Thank you
Al

DKoKoMan 07-13-2018 01:17 AM

I have never purchased fish personally however I can personally vouch for their awesome customer service. Over the years I have purchased large ticket items from J&L simply because of the customer service and ability to communicate well with their vendors :smile:

Cabinetman 07-13-2018 10:44 AM

I’m in Nova Scotia and I’ve bought fish from them several times and it went great. I’m sure shipping to Calgary will be no problem at all.

Liquidsnakes 07-14-2018 12:55 AM

awesome. Thank you for the info. Im looking forward to the stuff i am getting from them. Especially the fish. =)

hfp75 07-14-2018 04:09 AM

I have organized 2 group buys. Both went just fine.

I will be doing another at the end of August if your interested in tagging along for reduced S&H costs. I'll post when we get a little closer and I can time it a week after one of their large shipments so there is good variety.

Ryan 07-14-2018 09:26 PM

I am in Lethbridge and have ordered from them 3 or 4 times over the past year. I wouldnt hesitate to order from them again, I have better success with their fish than any of the stores.

Liquidsnakes 07-16-2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hfp75 (Post 1028703)
I have organized 2 group buys. Both went just fine.

I will be doing another at the end of August if your interested in tagging along for reduced S&H costs. I'll post when we get a little closer and I can time it a week after one of their large shipments so there is good variety.

that would be cool. I wouldnt' mind ordering more from them. I just recently got a blue line angelfish from them.

takeastabatit22 07-16-2018 04:18 AM

I've never had shipped because I live here. Though in the vancover area they have the best and healthiest stock. I will not buy any where else. They have been able to get me all my hi end fish. I've never regretted a purchase. Vary knowledgeable and honest. They have stared me away from bad choices instead af making a buck

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

squamishbc 07-24-2018 12:03 AM

I am in Vancouver so J & L is my local store, all my fish are from there and they offer top notch service, for Vancouver region they really have the best stuff for marine tanks.

Liquidsnakes 08-11-2018 05:18 PM

thats awesome. I recently got the blueline angelfish from them 2 weeks ago. he is doing amazing. I think if anyone plans to buy from J&L let me know. we could do a group buy.