Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Reef Supplies (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   Reef Supplies > Big Reef Depot buyout (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=118015)

Reef Supplies 02-03-2016 03:38 PM

Reef Supplies > Big Reef Depot buyout

Hello everyone,

As my sure you have read we purchased Bigreefdepot.com. I'd like to thank Elliott once again for making the process super easy.

Some import info to consider

Please note that BigReefDepot.com will soon be shut down and redirected to www.reefsupplies.ca

All you new purchases must go through Reef Supplies from here on. We are no longer accepting order on Bigreefdepot.

It is very important that you keep all your BRD invoices since your warranty will be transferred and respected by us, Reef Supplies. You must show proof of purchase in order to have your warranty respected.

You may not have a hard copy, but I'm sure you can dig up the email that BRD sent you.

1000 Thanks,

Ray Franchi

AquaFiend 02-03-2016 05:34 PM

wonder if someone will start Littlereefdepot next lol

Bugger 02-03-2016 06:20 PM

Yeah Ray will just buy them out lol

shiftline 02-03-2016 07:03 PM

Thanks okay with me. Ray always has great prices and awesome service

Reef Supplies 02-03-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaFiend (Post 981287)
wonder if someone will start Littlereefdepot next lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugger (Post 981291)
Yeah Ray will just buy them out lol

Only if they ask.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiftline (Post 981300)
Thanks okay with me. Ray always has great prices and awesome service

Thanks for the kinds words.

Bugger 02-03-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef Supplies (Post 981316)
Only if they ask.

I knew this would happen Canada is such a small market. Big Reef Depot was good in a pinch. I used them a few times. Never purchased anything large thou.
Ray please keep the sale of those 30 dollar carbon blocks that BRD sold.

fixerupper 02-03-2016 11:09 PM

You know what this means, right?

Now that Ray has expanded, he will need all of us to move that stuff out of our 'Wish Lists' and turn them in to orders ASAP. Y'know so he can afford this new acquisition.

All hail the new Canadian reef equipment supply mogul! :)
Unless you're more of a double-ended fan...

Congratulations guys.

Myka 02-03-2016 11:51 PM

My wish list is all stacked up on BRD. I have never made an order with BRD, but was planning to once I got back from Philippines. Dangit, I missed out. That's ok I guess, Reef Supplies is top notch.

zoapaly 02-04-2016 03:06 AM

Same like me never purchased any items from BRS even they close to me :) RS always my first choice :)

Reef Supplies 02-04-2016 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugger (Post 981323)
I knew this would happen Canada is such a small market. Big Reef Depot was good in a pinch. I used them a few times. Never purchased anything large thou.
Ray please keep the sale of those 30 dollar carbon blocks that BRD sold.

They did a fantastic job with the site, its kick a$$. To bad we are dumping it...but not without grabbing the amazing images.

Yeah we'll keep selling the 3, 3, 3,.....heck I cant even say it! $30 carbon blocks :idea:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fixerupper (Post 981333)
You know what this means, right?

Now that Ray has expanded, he will need all of us to move that stuff out of our 'Wish Lists' and turn them in to orders ASAP. Y'know so he can afford this new acquisition.

All hail the new Canadian reef equipment supply mogul! :)
Unless you're more of a double-ended fan...

Congratulations guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 981340)
My wish list is all stacked up on BRD. I have never made an order with BRD, but was planning to once I got back from Philippines. Dangit, I missed out. That's ok I guess, Reef Supplies is top notch.

Email it to me :-)