Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

kien 11-21-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastlight (Post 766155)
what about when you post using Tapatalk 20 on your iPhone 4000 in your Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4?

You're just jealous.

Coleus 11-21-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastlight (Post 766117)
is post-whoring bad for the environment?

everytime i post it burns a little fossil fuel... the added heat from my fingers and cpu working melting the ice caps.

something to consider i guess before you weight in with your own thoughts (which would be a very un-green thing to do i suspect)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 766120)
Speaking as somewhat of an expert on this subject I'm going to say no. Posting also implies that you are not driving, which we all know is bad for the environment. There is a direct association here. The more you post, the less you drive. So as you can see, it actually reduces such harmful emissions.

Stop posting just to bump up your post count. Now i know why both of you have such a high number of post count. CHEATERS....

kien 11-21-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coleus (Post 766189)
Stop posting just to bump up your post count. Now i know why both of you have such a high number of post count. CHEATERS....

To be honest, if there was a way to remove post counts I would be doing that! :lol:

JDigital 11-21-2012 07:56 PM

Well my mated pair of Diamond Watchmen Gobies have decided that I didn't do a very good job 'scaping the sand bed. They have taken it upon themselves to burrow under quite a few rocks. Glad I put that eggcrate in there. :lol:

Aquattro 11-21-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 766192)
To be honest, if there was a way to remove post counts I would be doing that! :lol:

That can easily be arranged. :)

Nano 11-21-2012 08:55 PM

Just saw a for sale ad on nano reef..
Yuma ricordea (not fancy ones either) $50ea.
100 heads of radioactive dragon eyes ... $150??? Are you %@$%&$! Kidding me? I just sold 4 Florida rics(nice ones too) for $10 a pop.

Yikes. Greedy greedy..

reefwars 11-21-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nano (Post 766230)
Just saw a for sale ad on nano reef..
Yuma ricordea (not fancy ones either) $50ea.
100 heads of radioactive dragon eyes ... $150??? Are you %@$%&$! Kidding me? I just sold 4 Florida rics(nice ones too) for $10 a pop.

Yikes. Greedy greedy..

alot of it is market depending on where you live, liverock in calgary 5ish dollars a pound...liverock in newfoundland...15+ a pound:)

so yes rics in calgary may go for less they are worth more to those who never can get them or rarely ever see them.

its all based on market...or possibly a scam too lol

Nano 11-21-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefwars (Post 766235)
alot of it is market depending on where you live, liverock in calgary 5ish dollars a pound...liverock in newfoundland...15+ a pound:)

so yes rics in calgary may go for less they are worth more to those who never can get them or rarely ever see them.

its all based on market...or possibly a scam too lol

It's in the USA so I vote scam lol theres no shortage of coral there ;)

ensquire 11-22-2012 03:44 AM

WAlked into work tonight to find a Grizz Welding hat sitting on the bar. How the hell did that get there?????? And thanks Greg. Better not have been you unless you come back for some Teq's

JDigital 11-22-2012 03:58 AM

5000!